Fantasies- Men (or women) in uniform

sexynurse09 wrote:

toxycat wrote:

lol i already live my fantasy....my oh is a policeman............

Arrrgh!! Come on, he must get under your feet sometimes.....you ever get sick of him i'll take him off your hands for a while! lol i've been pestering MH to get a police uniform, as realistic as poss, but so far he hasn't. Don't think its fair, everytime I come home from work he gets his fantasy.....must be my turn soon!

Lol ill let you know...............im just so used to seeing him in his uniform now...........however its fun when he brings his 'tools' home.......however the cuffs are quite uncomfortable now they have the solid bar ones..............

toxycat wrote:

I am really jealous x x

Sunshine2009 wrote:

toxycat wrote:

I am really jealous x x

lol...perhaps i should hire him out.........id make a killing!!!!........fantastypoliceman.com....................lol

yeah good one get a few together you could raid houses wow ring an orgy.com

toxycat wrote:

Sunshine2009 wrote:

toxycat wrote:

I am really jealous x x

lol...perhaps i should hire him out.........id make a killing!!!!........fantastypoliceman.com....................lol

Yes! you deffo should!! Can I book now? x

Ooooh I definitely do, mine is a squaddie in his desert combats, yum yum!!! Has to be the deserts, not that fussed on the Greens or the Dress uniforms, but a fit squaddie in combat trousers, bare chested with his dog tags on... now that's guaranteed to get me going Oh and they need to be tall, broad chested and with a shaved head too, (sort of Grade 1 or 2, not shiny headed) so very specific, haha!!

sexynurse09 wrote:

Lol she knows the reality of nursing isn't so glamorous and its hard to feel sexy knowing you've spent the day getting peed on/puked on/gizzed on....not fun lol xxx

Haha, and the rest x

Not really a fan of the uniform thing, i always quite fancied my OH dressing up as mechanic myself!

VW x

dita the tease very sexy body/lady on that vision i shall have sweet dreams good night again mmmmmmm

my wife in a sexy secretary outfit - its my ULTIMATE fantasy *droooools*

I love policemen there are so hot especially the black guys ! huuuuum tasty !!!

My OH likes schoolgirl, secetary and sexy uniform. I like police the best but they dont do great sexy outfits for men which I think is a shame. I do however love to see him in a suit as he doesnt wear one often.

sexynurse09 wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Sunshine2009 wrote:

toxycat wrote:

I am really jealous x x

lol i did tell him....he thought it was hilarious.......think he was flattered though....lol

Fireman is probably my top uniform fantasy. On the right man police, mechanic and sailor () might work too. Also him being 'teacher' and me the schoolgirl.

toxycat wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Sunshine2009 wrote:

toxycat wrote:

I am really jealous x x

lol i did tell him....he thought it was hilarious.......think he was flattered though....lol

Nooooooooo!!! lol how embarrassing!! At least he was flattered I suppose xx

I don't realy fantasise about men in uniform but a guy in police/fire or army uniform does have that certain something about it i wouldnt turn down!!

My OH wants me to dress up as a nurse, never dressed up before - sexy lingerie always but never dress up so went on here and ann summers (sorry!) and got myself a naughty matron outfit and a comanding officer outfit - i feel sexier in the comanding officer but will give him a taste of both - nice to dress up n play the part, all part of the fun!!

xGHx

I think we must be very lucky in my house....i'm a secretary and OH is a soldier!! Perfect....lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Check out this Dita Von Teese pic in army gettup.

http://commandopera.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/dita_von_teese.jpg

Theres a fantasy right there.. not historically correct, by all means, but gosh it looks hot.

I am huge fan of Dita Von Teese but I find that picture really unattractive. I find the whole Nazi uniform deeply unsexual and a bit disturbing to be honest, I don't associate it with anything at all positive. Can any fans explain its popularity to me? I don't understand!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Check out this Dita Von Teese pic in army gettup.

http://commandopera.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/dita_von_teese.jpg

Theres a fantasy right there.. not historically correct, by all means, but gosh it looks hot.

I am huge fan of Dita Von Teese but I find that picture really unattractive. I find the whole Nazi uniform deeply unsexual and a bit disturbing to be honest, I don't associate it with anything at all positive. Can any fans explain its popularity to me? I don't understand!

xxKPxx

I agree completely, I also find Dita Von Teese attractive and that outfit unattractive, I think maybe its the authority side of it rather than the nazi External Media not sure though.

Aimee wrote:

I've got a really wierd one, I really want my OH to dress up as a knight :) lol

Thats quite unusal, but then again, knight in shining armour, could be sexy.

I've never really 'got' the whole uniform fetish thing. Uniforms can look smart, but I've never really deemed them as sexy.