Fantasy location

So seen a few threads of riskiest place had fun or been naughty But where is the place you’d most like to get risk having fun that you haven’t already? I’ll start, changing cubicle/rooms in public location (shop/gym/swimming pool)

In the car somewhere and end up with a few people watching..although this stands firmly as a fantasy

In fantasy land, in the tattoo studio that I have used....the chairs are so comfy and flexible, it smells lovely in there, cracking decor, great music, and you can be seen by all the passers by.

More realistically, up on a high hide in a nearby woods during the day. Always the risk of dog walkers and ramblers. It is on the list.

I would love to shag whilst flying, either in the back of a private jet and in the toilet of a commercial airliner. Haven't had the nerve to do the latter, or the money to do the former, so it will probably stay in the world of fantasy.

Always liked the thought of the Mile High club but the toilets are so small you struggle to use them for even the intended purpose. Like KinkyMira said......a private jet will have to do haha

Under a waterfall

Fun&Funky wrote:

Under a waterfall

I just lack imagination, that is a truly inspired idea.

We've done it in a tent before....which was quite good fun. Luckily it was a bit breezy outside which covered most of the sound. Definatly do that again

Wow, under a waterfall would be amazing! I'm torn on this. In fantasy land, I'd love to have sex with my husband anywhere and everywhere; a forest under the blanket of trees and stars would be lovely. Oooh, or up a mountain, the effect the altitude would have, I imagine, would be exhilarating.

I’ve wanted a waterfall for so looooong we need to go holiday somewhere with secluded ones lol 😂

Fun&Funky wrote:

I’ve wanted a waterfall for so looooong we need to go holiday somewhere with secluded ones lol 😂

We visited Thailand and climbed up a stunning waterfall, unfortunately it's a bit of a tourist attraction so not that secluded and only one way up and down; but I imagine there's no shortage of beautiful waterfalls around that part of the world - Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia; and the waters are crystal clear like glass, so gorgeous!

Probably same waterfall I visited ! Closer to home there are plenty in the alps in the summer...

A380 toilets are huge in business class 😉

It's been on my bucket list for as long as I can remember: outside in the rain during a thunderstorm! I imagine like the African savannah during an overnight safari trip or something (African safari also on the bucket list, go figure), so it would be warm, wet and wild! Hmmm...

Outside in the rain would be great. Gutted in a way. We stayed in the Maldives in a water villa one evening The was a massive rain storm. We went out and kissed in it but kinda wish we had stay outside rather than moving indoor.

Fun&Funky wrote:

Outside in the rain would be great. Gutted in a way. We stayed in the Maldives in a water villa one evening The was a massive rain storm. We went out and kissed in it but kinda wish we had stay outside rather than moving indoor.

For us, warm rain was fun, cold rain not so much.

KinkyMira, that sounded idyllic. For me a nice private beach in the Caribbean.

Being in the Maldives it was lovely and warm xxx

In the rain like the scene In 9 1/2 weeks oh yeah! Also like idea on a train

Train toilets in the UK are grim, for emergency use only! In the shower up against the wall for me, though considering how tiny our shower stall is and how impractical it would be think that one might have to stay strictly fantasy