Fantasy location

private hot tub and also a visit to amsterdam to the red light district 😜😜

Now have penchant for derelict building/warehouse

I would love to have sex with my wife in a club on a wild night out. In a hot tub while other people watch and take turn having sex with my OH.

Iceland (the place, not the freezer aisle πŸ˜‚) in the snow, beneath the northern lights 😍 before going into a log cabin, and warming up on a bed of hides with a roaring open fire. Dreams 😍😍😍 and always the chance of photographers 😏😏😏

Very romantic!

Haha VW, I'm soooo pleased you didn't mean the shop. I was imagining you in one aisle and a certain celeb who stared in their ads in the next aisle!

Behind a counter whilst serving people in a shop.

I love it the new forest we do it a lot. I love to be watched xxx

In an office or a gym locker room!

Yeah the derelict building or barn for me and the wife.

Yeah the derelict building or barn for me and the wife. Sorry hit the button twice

Somewhere private.

lewisandkimberly wrote:

A380 toilets are huge in business class πŸ˜‰

Oh they certainly are but also very near the galley. you would have to be awfully quiet ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

For me i've always wanted to visit a swingers club but remains a fantasy unfortunately.

On the back of a motorbike- we don’t even own one and so not sure how we achieve that.

Under the stars and by the moonlight in the middle of a meadow in a clearing on a blanket πŸ™ˆ

On a beach in The Maldives with the water lapping up at our feet.

Reminds me of a story, many years a go when we were having a cuddle on the beach in the Dominion Republic when this 8 foot snake wriggled past us about 6 foot away in to the sea. Probably the quickest both wifey and myself have ever moved! ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

In Space , Barbarla style xx

*Barbarella

Not exciting but the kitchen! I know it doesn’t sound like much of a fantasy but we live with my parents, we have a 14 yo, 10 yo and 1 yo so being in the house alone never happens let alone the kitchen! But in particular I’d quite like the kitchen island or on the sofa in the kitchen. Either way I’d be happy πŸ˜‚