Fantasy location

101SexBot wrote:

In Space , Barbarella style xx

this post reminded me o the Kylie video - put yourself in my place.. very sexy hmmmm

Totally Mrs John!! I love Kylie xx

101SexBot wrote:

Totally Mrs John!! I love Kylie xx

Me too. 😘

Top of a mountain was fun. Like locations where there's the chance of being caught. Adds to the thrill

on a jamican beach tied too a tree,or a nice beach hut some were hot , with the local BBC not far away😉🍆🍆

you can borrow mine ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Outside in the snow and in our tent are two of my most memorable. But fantasy wise, hidden behind a waterfall....in a car in the middle of nowhere or in a forest amongst the trees.

rutland wrote:

you can borrow mine

😉😉
Kanu Suckmeov On a beach in The Maldives with the water lapping up at our feet

we did this on a deserted island in the Maldives on honeymoon is was amazing. Would love to go do it again ❤️😂

I’ve always wanted to have sex in an old abandoned building, like an old hotel ballroom or cinema Or a church

Red lips witch wrote:

I’ve always wanted to have sex in an old abandoned building, like an old hotel ballroom or cinema Or a church

My husband has helped several businesses to move, and so we've taken advantage of him having access to their old buildings to go and shag. There is something about shagging in a building that looks like it has been hit by the apocalpyse!

The ide of doing it on a deserted beach was a fantasy for both of us. As often happens with fantasies the reality doesn't live up to it - and yes sand does get into places that sand should never reach. My OH always wanted to do it in a bus shelter - or somewhere similar with people around and the change of getting caught - thankfully thats still on the 'todo' list!

I really enjoy being ridden on the way just me from a night out . Wether that’s in a park , a bus shelter , a car park etc Something about walking home already full and stuffed really gets me going

I think it would be quite idyllic on one of those day bed things, with the fabric round them, on a secluded sandy beach overlooking a blue sea...... Spooning while the waves lap in the distance...... nice.....

In a bird hide 🐤🐤

Not bragging but I've done the waterfall, the warm rain during a summer thunderstorm and on the back of a motorbike (my own). Also done it in a car going through a carwash, in a phonebox and in a field with the sun beating down on me - with a load of nosy sheep having a good look. Many other weird and not-so-wonderful places, too. Oh, to be young again.

Caught another couple in the same phonebox a few days later which makes me wonder if we'd been caught...

My fantasy is in a field full of bluebells.

Google Wales waterfalls Brecon Beacons. There's one waterfall that you can walk behind ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Have done it in a tent while camping. Would love to do it outside with a risk we could be caught. Always enjoy having sex in a car though.

Another might be in a hot tub, with bubbles and all at one of those outside log cabin places.....

Another place might be on the bonnet of a car? Or bent over the boot at night, something naughty about that.....

WildThing wrote:

Another place might be on the bonnet of a car? Or bent over the boot at night, something naughty about that.....

Can definitely recommend those. Very sexy. We find it best if we don't wear excess clothes though. So females wear a dress and nothing under it. Males doesn't wear underwear either. Just makes for less fiddling about.