Fave restraint!

Do you have a favourite restraint?

I am loving my over the door restraints! I love that I have to wear my heels and that I can hang off them as well as the flattering posture it gives me when I'm elongated and powerless, waiting to see what he has in store for me!

Under bed restraints for me. I love being completely at my Ohs mercy xx

I love under the bed restraints, ropes. I think I'm going to love the bondage tapes we've bought to try, we just need some alone time to try them out because the baby tends too love our attention to much and we get interrupted a lot.

I'm assuming the tape will end up being my favourite but I love being restrained to the point where I really can't move. Haven't tried over the door restraints but I definitely want to in the future.

The tape I think I'll like most because it isn't something I could escape from easily at all, especially not if it is applied in the right places.

Other things I want to try are spreader bars and cable ties. >:3

For a.long long time I lusted over the almosta 4posta, underfed restraint system. It's so brilliantly simple and so brilliantly versatile. If I had to give up all my restraints and keep only one I'd choose to... defend my stash to the death!

Most definitely rope. It's so versatile plus, if you get good enough, it's a real art form.

I haven't ever tried over-door restraints though - they sound fun. Spreader bars are also superb as they result in all sorts of interesting positions.

Sometimes, though, you can't beat the simplicity of handcuffs.

Rope. Obv, see avi :P

I find that spreader bars with wrist cuffs in the centre leave a person extremely exposed and vulnerable which is the idea of a sex restraint.

We like bondage tape because it's so versatile. Possibilities are endless!

We use DOMINIX Deluxe Heavy Leather Ankle and Wrist cuffs with some extra chain or just some plain old police handcuffs.

I'm that hungery I read this as resturant. Although I'm sure there's a bdsm resturant with restraints in japan somewhere....

I don't think I could personally just pick one. When using a tye on a sub it really depends on what I'm doing and how I want the submissive to feel during a session. If I'm doing a bit of mind fuckery I may even just blindfold a submissive and rub various textures against their skin and build uop what I maybe using in the long run via mentaal images.

Actually I do have one, the mind =). A little different to just saying hog ties, or cuffs, or rope, I know ;-).

You guys are making me rethink bondage tape, what do you actually do with it as we just used it to restrict my wrists and found it not as effective?

Sum Sub I bought the Almosta 4 posta restraints when it was on deal of the day and I had my 25% off voucher but we are yet to use them as I'm going to present them when we are in the hotel as I have booked a suite that has a round bed in the first hotel we ever stayed in! I can't wait!

We have only used the rope once but had a lot of fun with it and I love my Bondage Boutique soft restraint kit too, it was the first time we had used anything as we had only been together 4 weeks!

Bondage tape is as kinky as you want it to be, read my thoughts on it here..
http://subsmissives.com/bondage/bondage-tape/

Rope, purely for its versatility.

And although it's something we're yet to try, I'd quite like my OH to feed me lasagne until I'm physically unable to move :P

For on the bed, we have rope, which is permanently fixed to the bed frame in the 4 corners, and a length at the top in the middle, all are easy to access and to hide from prying eyes (the grand kids).
We also use over the door attachments with deluxe heavy leather wrist and ankle cuffs and spreader bars.

I love under the bed restraints..but partner very keen to try over the door restraints and spreader bars xx we have tried, tape, a hog tie and silky restraints xx

I'm going to be a bit boring and say handcuffs :) love the ones from the FSOG range!

I love rope as it's so versatile, and I love my hogtie / spreader bars as it really makes me feel vulnerable, but I also love mind restraint too - such a huge turn on :) xx

Our Under the Matress Bondage Boutique we bought from Lovehoney. Of all the things we have purchased this has been the best investment. We will be upgrading it sometime in the future with the installation of leathercuffs , for both hand and feet. So many uses from roleplays to erotic massages and teasing/torment .

Sum Sub wrote:

Bondage tape is as kinky as you want it to be, read my thoughts on it here..
http://subsmissives.com/bondage/bondage-tape/

Thank you Sum Sub, I adore the way you write about her!

I love under the bed restraints and over the door restraints..plus we have hogtie and spreader bars ..rope handcuffs bondage tape mmmm yes i do love restraints ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)