Fave restraint!

We haven't tried many as we always end up finding something else to spend the money on. Would love to try a few but like Rimmed we always have rope attached to the corners of the bed. They're just so easy to use.

That is a good question. Do love the over the door restraint but the FSOG handcuffs are my favourite.

Underbed, we have rope, silky restraints, furry cuffs and have used dressing gown cords ties etc when we were younger and more vanilla, but the U/Bed wins, always there and quick easy to use when we feel the need!

*insert evil smiley face here*

I got the sex swing. it also came with an over the door sex swing which comes in very handy for holidays etc. This is 1 of my most expensive purchase's so far but well worth the money. We have hours of fun in it & also can be used for so many different positions. I would definitely recommend this, just make sure your oh knows where to hang it so your whole ceiling doesn't come down lol

I have the under bed restraints & they are 1 of my favourites. If u have trouble relaxing or squirting these are for you. Unless u say your safe word there is no way you are getting out. Really helpful to get u past the stage of wriggling out so expect alot of water lol

The silky handcuffs r great if you just need your hands restrained as we sometimes do. They feel great. I sometimes just run them up & down my oh's body which he loves & when tyed u can't just slip out. We love them

I love rope and the freedom and variety it brings

I like rope ,very versatile and looks great when you do some good knots restraining your oh not only in the bedroom

Another vote for the under bed restraints - so versatile, comfortable and ALWAYS ready for action xxx

We are loving the underbed restraints atm

Under bed restraints all the way love my husband having full control

Certainly under bed restraints when I use on my wife, it's great to hear her moan and groan whilst I perform on her and when she has me in them I cannot move whilst she uses FSOG ruler on me, she will also introduce a ball gag to keep me quiet and a blindfold. Sometimes I'm not sure who is working on me as she has a couple of lady friends who perform on me while I'm tied down. Sometimes she uses Velcro strips she has made for corner to corner bed restraints, works very well

Got to be a spreader bar!

I've got these that I've just repositioned on my bed as they had too much give in them. They're now very short and tight which left me with cramp. Need to find a happy medium. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31705

Don't think you can beat Rope for how versatile it is. Will have to have a look at the under bed set and give it a
Try! I used bondage tape for the first time the other day and was surprised by how quick it can be used and how fun it was for something so simple!