Favourite knickers

I have a massive Collection of knickers but I have 3 pairs I cannot live without and I ask you do you have favourites
The 2 pairs are identical both bought 12 years ago at m&s and both are satin front and mesh back one in black and one in white . The reason I love them as they are full briefs and both size 12 which makes me feel great but my husband will spend hours smoothing the satin especially between my legs and he loves getting me turned on .
The final pair is a full mesh pair in white but I removed the gusset and again he loves them as they do go see through when wet and I sometimes join him in the shower using these and it turns him on so much

Tell me your favourite…

13 Likes

I like lace or satin on my other half…

3 Likes

I particularly like the OH’s Red satin, with white lace inset panel.

My girlfriend knew I loved knickers over men’s pants and so took me to the lingerie department where she bought herself some new knickers and just before we checked out she asked me to choose a pair for myself
I chose a white pair size 6 with a soft Sheen polyester and from that day I have always worn knickers and still have those in my collection despite them being almost 40 years old and I cannot get even close to wearing them - I truly love them…

5 Likes

@spanking_for_fun you may want to edit your post as life begins at 18 on here :wink:

I’m glad you found something that you like though :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@batjamboree i love satin even have bkack satin bed sheets

2 Likes

Just purchased 2 pairs of satin boxers for Christmas day / Boxing day, just love them

No knickers…… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Big and tight works for me every time and preferably what my wife calls her ‘school knickers’ so no frills although to be fair, I just love women’s undies whatever the size or style!

I love my wife’s amazing bum in her favourite style of knickers & that’s the Brazilian style brief :peach::fire:

1 Like

Silky thongs are my go to knickers, but I also enjoy lace and any see through material.

2 Likes

I love it when my partner wears my lacy knickers. They’re quite small at the front and don’t fully cover him and he gets a ball falling out on either side. I like licking him through the knickers :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

The escaping ball issue is why I like my male lingerie! But being licked through lace is gorgeous :yum:

2 Likes

Mrs Bear has a big collection of thongs and Brazilian knickers, my favourites have a satin or silk front I just love the smooth feel when I touch her in them. My biggest turn on has to be the sheer ones she has, the transparency really gets me going. I gave her a pair of brief style knickers with sheer back and front for Christmas, totally see through, they remind me a little of what she would wear when we got together back in the mid 80s.

3 Likes

They will for some and they won’t for some.

1 Like

My favs are black lace boyleg chosen by my OH, although I do like anything with soft lace and that hides a bit of tummy.

Might be tempted back to a thong as my beautiful sexy satin teddy has a thong back and does look surprisingly good

3 Likes

Love your comments - such a lot of fun to be had in your knickers

6 Likes

My favorite that I have are some kind of men’s breathable exercise boxer briefs to be honest. The fit snug but are extremely comfortable. For my partner, they have a pair that are no-show thong with a lace band and are extremely sexy. I love the feel of them.

1 Like

I have a pair of white lace crotchless boxers that are my go to when wanting to impress the wife. She loves that I can leave them on during sex.

For me, I adore the wife in anything but I’d have to go with a g-string. Just a very hot piece of underwear :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have a couple of pairs of black lacy knickers that are my faves. A lovely fit and keep things in very nicely :wink:

I also have a lovely pair of satin French knickers that I wear occasionally…thy don’t hide things very much … but make access easy! :wink:… very sexy

R xx

5 Likes