Favourite knickers

Love french knickers but not good for men I find .

1 Like

For me pretty much any knickers my other half is wearing works. Big, tiny, thong, highwaisted, high leg bikini, full brief. Itā€™s all about how she is in them thatā€™s hot!
We joke about it but thereā€™s really on one style Iā€™m not keen on and thatā€™s her standard work wear.

My all time favourites are a particular brand of thongs. They are microfibre, string waist band and a full thong back. Absolutely love them, have them in all colours and wear one everyday.

My wife has a black wet look thong with a gold chain on :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face: I love it when she wears that

3 Likes

Well done for wearing a thong - my man will not wear them himself although he has a great bum
I am a big fan and especially microfibres

Thanks for your post

As a second point I counted all my knickers today (had a clear out)
I had 315 pairs - Iā€™m a bit obsessed

4 Likes

French knickers are my favourite - the proper loosely fitted around the top of the thigh ones. Iā€™ve bought the same brand in multiple colours. I do love a lacy Brazilian though, too.

5 Likes

@lulubee . French knickers take me back to the 80ā€™s. Just loved the ease of access they providedā€¦often no need to remove them.
Loved the way they clung to the hipsā€¦gorgeous.

3 Likes

@batjamboree thatā€™s nearly one for each day of the year :grin:

2 Likes

@batjamboree . 315 pairs must just about cover every conceivable style . What is your favourite style and colourā€¦ you wear white in your profile photoā€¦ it can be safe and functional, but as you demonstrate, insanely sexy with the right look.

Is there a reason he wont wear them? And a big fan of you or him wearing them?

1 Like

Iā€™m honest and while he looks good in full back knickers he does not suit thongs if strings - but I look very good.

3 Likes

@batjamboree . Im sure you do.!!

i bet you do @batjamboree

I like Mrs. Val in some ā€œbooty cutā€ or ā€œboyā€ shorts. Like athletic volleyball player style where a little ass cheek peeks outā€¦ fantastic.

She also was given a pair of crotchless black panties that she got from ā€œSā€ as a gift which I love. (You know a woman doesnā€™t buy another woman crotchless panties unless she is thinking dirty thoughts - I love it!) Sometimes she will wear them overtop a pair of stockings with the belts. I love the easy entry/access and then love to pull them off without the loss of the stockings/lingerieā€¦ fantastic

2 Likes

Good for you, I am a big fan of wearing lingerie its all I wear these days, all my boxers are in the bin.

2 Likes

I have several favorites as of late , these are my current favorites . If a pair do not make me feel sexier then they do not stay in collection . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1915
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/507
For some reason the lace just feels great across my cock lately .

1 Like

I bought 2 pairs of Satin boxer shorts from LH just before Christmas and these are my favorite now. I need to order more.

3 Likes

Can I ask if any other men wear Crotchless so their cock pokes out of the hole - game changer for me

Yeah, Iā€™ve tried that! It was certainly different, but I wasnā€™t sure to be honest!

I tried it but it didnā€™t do anything for me.

Not crotchless but these.

Great for in car encounters with the OH.

1 Like