Favourite pegging position

We enjoy pegging and were just wondering what the favourite position is and why? And maybe find something new to try!

5 Likes

I’ve only pegging hubby a few times (not done it lately)
Weve done it doggystyle on him and probably both our favourite is him laying on his back near the edge of the bed his legs up in the air
And I peg him while he or I can masturbate him
I enjoy watching him pleasure himself
He said his orgasms are more intense in this position
Plus from this position when I’ve pleasured him I can easily just sit on his face to pleasure me
Win win :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

13 Likes

Her preference is to be on her back with me riding the dildo in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl as the Parkinsons makes her less limber than she used to be but she also like to bend me over the kitchen table and take me from behind when she’s feeling in a dominant mood.

7 Likes

I like the person on their back at the edge of the bed, I like to watch faces.

9 Likes

My other half likes me on my back, legs up. We use a few pillows to wedge up my bum/lower back to help.
She likes the eye contact and can rub at me whilst she does it

3 Likes

We occasionally use this position. We have a wedge cushion to raise my bum up and neck to thigh restraints which hold my legs out of the way. That way she can see my face while she’s pegging me and also masturbate me at the same time.

2 Likes

My wife will do it to me either doggy or me on the bed on my back with our inflatable wedge pillow under my bum to raise me up/tilt my hips backwards

2 Likes

As has been said lying on his back, legs in the air and me pegging for glory whilst stroking him slowly. The look on his Face is amazing.

Another position is doggie but milking him as he dangles enticingly between his legs.

On the side bum over the side of the bed is a different approach.

3 Likes

Sexterminatrix has enjoyed having me face down and cuffed to the coffee table the last few times.

4 Likes

Missonary, but with multiple pillows under my lower back and my legs raised or on her shoulders just to get the right angle for the p spot

2 Likes

Kinky I like it

1 Like

Ok that’s sounds good and a position we haven’t tried but are definitely going to

The position that works for us is her laying down with me on top, cowgirl style.

3 Likes

Me bent over the bed.

Hell yeah, it is! The table is very wide, too, so I’m only just able to touch the ground on my tip-toes. Then all the cuffs are attached to the handles with double-ended snap hooks, and my arse hangs just off the end at the perfect height for her, with maximum, er, “spreadage” for her every kinky whim.

Because of the shortness of the hooks, I am unable to reach them to undo myself, so I’m totally at her mercy when clipped on. The table is also highly visible from the main door, so I always hope that nobody comes calling when we’re in full play haha. :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s a favourite of ours also

Mine used to be me lying on my side with OH behind me but now my new favourite is cowboy so I control speed and depth and also I can see OH face in the pleasure she is giving me.She can also watch as either she or myself strokes my cock it also is perfect for if she want my cum in her mouth or on her tits then I get to either share it with her or lick it off her

3 Likes

My favourite pegging position is either on my side or on my back. When I am on my lying on my left side my wife can make deeper and longer strokes and when lying on my back she uses cock as a handle and jerks me of during pegging.

3 Likes

My wife likes doggy position, I think she loves the power aspect of this position (she love being in charge) but then when she lies down and I go on top (cowboy) I get much more prostrate contact and it just feels so good

3 Likes

It has been WAY longer than I would like , so would any position be a good answer ? She is disabled and my body about wore out , so any position we can get would be great !

1 Like