Favourite pegging position

I have only been pegged doggy style …. So far!

… but would live to be pegged whilst laying on my back… having sex as a lady in the missionary position.

R xx

4 Likes

Not had the pleasure of being pegged yet, so these are positions I’d love to try if I get the opportunity.

Standing up - would love to do this in front of a mirror and experience this quite rough with dirty talk and my wife dressed in leather trousers and boots showing no mercy.

For a more sensual experience would love to be lying on top of her whilst she holds my hips to control the thrusting and kisses me at same time - I think this position is called Pearly Gates and looks v intimate.

Currently it’s cowboy love the fact I can control how fast and how deep but still love doggy with OH pounding my ass deep and hard

1 Like

I like to be on my back with my OH pounding me while she tugs and jerks me off. :melting_face::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Has to be on all fours on end of bed while GF stands and fucks me from behind. Love that she is in control and can do her own thing, hard and fast or slow. It’s also more comfortable for her as it’s an easy position so she has lots of energy. Tried most of other positions on here. One I would like to try is her taking me from behind while both standing up, me slightly bent over against a wall near a window during the day.

2 Likes

I’m loving cowboy more and more each time I do it and last night was the best so far especially when OH was telling me how much she loves seeing me ride her cock.She was also talking dirty all the way through telling me what she was going to do to me

3 Likes

I love to be on my back, legs in the air. This position my prostate gets massaged better. In this position have been able to cum with no contact to my penis. Wife loves it this way as well as she like to watch my face as she pegs me.

1 Like

Very interesting thread as a pegging virgin what would be peoples advice for a first time position

Cowgirl (cowboy). Being on top allows you to control the speed and depth of the anal penetration by the dildo. Once you get used to it you can move on to all the other positions but initially I would recommend cowgirl.

The wife loves to have me in the doggy style mainly. and also lock me up in a chastity cage (if I’ve been naughty :innocent:)

otherwise, Like most have said already, on the back using pillows or spooning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Used to love doggy but now cowboy or reverse

Me and my OH usually have a pegging session once a month sometimes more, I would have to say doggy style is my favourite position she can really fuck me hard and fast it’s something about her having a hold of my hips and just driving it home that gets me off. Second best would have to be me on my back with some pillows under my hips she loves watching me squirt my cum all over the place like a cum fountain. And third would have to be standing on the side of the bed bent over.

2 Likes

From the vibe of the other replies I’m guessing that, regardless of the preferred position, so long as actual pegging is being performed on us, then we’re all very happy, am I right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would say doggy and lots of lube!

I personally love reverse cowboy that way OH can grab my ass cheeks and spread them wider as she slides in and out also she loves to watch my cock flop and she can stroke me when she wants to also when I’m about to cum direct line to her tits and if she wants it in her mouth

Hi. I have been lurking on the forum for a while and finally made a profile and this is my first post

I enjoy starting out in cowgirl (or cowboy? Lol) to get things loosened up and comfortable but prefer being on my back the best. My wife likes me being in cowgirl best so she can watch the finale better and she enjoys having it end up on her.
I can do bent over for a bit but I find it hurts something deep inside so I do not enjoy it very long
Still working towards that hands free orgasm that I hope to be able to obtain one day

6 Likes