Favourite positions

What's your Favourite position?

Spooning with hand free access to the OH amazing arse or breast, I do love pulling her cheeks wide and just pushing a few inches in very slowly, it also allows for some light Anal rubbing or light bites and hair pulling, oh and some very gentle arm restraining and and and 😍 when your ready you can really go hard without having to worry about going to deep, best of all you can take in the entire show and when your ready to explode you have a fantastically sexy arse ready to receive it all.

It all depends what we're doing but as it's mostly anal it's either her on top as she's guaranteed to orgasm or from behind, her on the bed and me standing, she loves me fucking her ass by pulling out completely and going back in over and over! I have more control to do this and for her it really stimulates her anus by it opening and closing, well closing a bit now!

Cowgirl. Easily.

1 Like

Hmm - probably doggy (allows for rougher sex, fun hair pulling, spanking and access to other areas) or with her legs over my shoulders for deeper penetration.

For PIV definitely doggy style.

For anal (in either direction) face to face with the taker using a wedge cushion under their hips.

With a vibrating cock ring cowgirl works best for us.

Dodgy or me riding him front ways so he can fondle my breasts

Doggy! Lets him spank me and go hard and fast! I always squirt in doggy!

Him on top with him holding my ankles so I'm spread. Or doggy on the edge of the bed or bent over sofa him stood up...like him to see

1 Like

Same as @ CurvyJilly has described !

I'm not very good at position names, but which one is the one where I'm lying in bed and someone brings me breakfast? That one is my favourite.

1 Like

Ha! @ Ian Chimp - I like that one too, but it is a rare treat. Usually reserved for birthdays or Mothers Day. I believe it is known as the 'foie gras' position, except that consent is quite rightly required.

More frequently we go for the 'curling up in bed with a large glass of scotch/prosecco to share' position. Obviously, it is a evening position rather than a morning one - only to be indertaken when inhibitions are low (due to the previous glass), but it generally leads to all sorts of pleaures :-). Recommended.

I don;t know if it has a name. I'd suggest 'squiffy sex'. Has a certain ring to it.

2 Likes

We also, occasionally, indulge in 'fruity sex'.

This is when we keep each other awake and then decide it is pointless to keep nudging each other to turn over / stop snoring / relinquish some duvet and we are both awake at 2am so why not get fruity?

This tends to be fairly basic, warm-hearted stuff. Fruity like scouping out a fig or a melon. Or peeling a banana.

But at least we both get some sleep afterwards.

I do like Doggy with me bent over the bed or facing the window sill or outside over a fallen tree. 2nd is hubby gripping my ankles each side of his head spreading me as he pumps. Xx

Love scissors for lazy morning sex, being on top for anal and doggy for good hard sex

For me it all depends on my mood but doggy is always up there as it is so deep.

1 Like

All sorts depends on the mood, but would say about 50% of the time however it started and however many different positions we end up finishing missionary.

Big Ned loves doggy every time

1 Like

Some of these answers are surprisingly wholesome 😂

For me, depends on my mood, but usually doggy because I love having my hair pulled.

I can't say I have a favourite...i like change or trying new ones or "not our normal routine"

the other half like doggy, but will ALWAYS gym if she goes on top, like instantly