Favourite positions

Favourite position is wife riding me. Her favourite is doggy but when she keeps saying harder it makes me want to cum quicker. I usually prefer to finish in missionary so I can control my orgasm and enjoy it more.

1 Like

Spooning and Missionary

My ultimate favourite is sidewind her :drooling_face:
My others are hard press, the sandwich, and head down ass in the air :ok_hand:

1 Like

Cowgirl is fast becoming my favourite, followed by doggy :crazy_face:

1 Like

Me on top with my wife’s legs wrapped around me, also I LOVE my wife’s ass so doggy standing,on the bed, over the worktop just DOGGY :peach::fire::eggplant:

4 Likes

The Flat Iron has become our firm favourite and the good thing (for me) is that my OH loves me to slam in as hard and deep as I can. Don’t need to be asked twice! Better still to fit her with a butt plug then after I come, whip it out and replace it with me whilst I’m still hard.

I love doggy every time deep and slow especially if they are wearing stocking and heels

Agree with you there, the mood can really depend, but doggy is always a winner and the OH’s favourite for sure​:ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Got to be doggy and cowgirl for Me

2 Likes

Just thinking yes def doggy slow and deep especially if she’s wearing black lace stockings and PVC or Leather thigh boots every time for me

2 Likes

Easy! Anal Cowgirl!! Love watching my OH sat on me whilst I know my cock is up her arse!! And the look on her face from her intense anal orgasm is just the best!!

2 Likes

I LOVE lusty lean and voyer’s delight :grin::+1: (although my husband is not as crazy about those two as I am :joy:) We’ve been trying to do a new position at least once a week, so we’ve been finding new ones we like and some that we hate :see_no_evil: If anyone hasn’t ever looked through the Positions of the Week thread, it’s definitely worth a browse!

1 Like

What is your go to position?
What is the toughest position you have tried?

1 Like

She prefers doggy for PIV or anal.

When she’s pegging me she prefers cowgirl and I prefer to be bent over the kitchen sink.

1 Like

I have a few that I like.

Hard press, he can get in deep, and at that angle he can get to my g-spot just right.

The sandwich, the intimacy and skin to skin contact, again he can get in deep.

Head down and ass in the air :ok_hand: is just perfect for the intense orgasm’s. And he can get to my g-spot just right.

My all time favourite position is sidewind her :drooling_face: in this position he does all of the above and more.

1 Like

Missionary or CAT for soft and sensual with lots of kissing.

Doggy style for hard and fast.

Trickiest but brilliant for for spot stimulation: bound bent.

I prefer it when the wife is riding me but I always like to finish in missionary, I like to have full control of my orgasm.

1 Like

I’m intrigued to see what your go to sex position is / top 2 :man_cartwheeling:t2:

Do you alway have a favourite toy / cock ring / vibrator that’s also used in all / most of your sex, if so recommendations :bulb:

We don’t always use toys , butt plugs / cock rings when having sex …… but think we need a quick go to box to use more often certain toys… as they are all over the place in safe places in the house… a toy box needed :thinking: suggestions ?

Bedtime spoon , missionary and doggy over chair or lying on top in bed is definitely our most frequent.

It used to be downstairs over an arm chair / table …… until 6 months ago when we introduced a dog to the family !! We tried and she sat watching …. My wife felt uncomfortable :rofl:…. But was one of her favourite places!

Might need to get some furniture/ chair in the bedroom :thinking:

For us it’s reverse cowgirl or ankles by head, both love them!

1 Like

The right tangle and hard press

1 Like