Favourite positions

It’s usually cowgirl and doggy for us.
I sometimes use my we vibe melt or my rabbit toy during sex.
We keep our toys in a small suitcase so we can keep them all together and have a padlock on it just in case the kids try to look what’s in it .

1 Like

The kite a close 3rd

2 Likes

It is between the " The cross road" and “Doggy style” . Also ankles held high that can move in to “the eagle”

1 Like

I absolutely love the sidewind her, and hard press.
He loves hard press and the sandwich. And both love finishing in the sandwich.

I’ve always kept my toys in a box down my side of the bed, easy to get to when I want them, and I keep the cock rings in there too. But we’ve got a divan bed now so I store them in there now. We don’t always use toys when we have sex, but when we do there always in reach.

2 Likes

I am a fan of her on top and she has a cracking body and big boobs for me to look at and play with. I love having my hands free for a grope or hair pull.
Doggy is 2nd as it feels amazing.
We also have toys under the bed for easy reach.

2 Likes

Whats your favourite position/positions when you masterbate with a sex toy

Ok.mine is doggy when using my love honey wand

Generally on my back because it’s most comfortable for me :blush:

My toys of choice tend to be wands, dildos and clit stimulation so it works.

2 Likes

Finishing up is always best

Doggie or variation of it. 69 after PIV as we like to clean each other up. While being pegged, on my back as P-Spot stimulated better this way, and able to have hands free orgasm.

2 Likes

Laid on my back with my fake vagina

Laid back propped up on pillows, usually with a few towels under me and a few toys lined up. I like to have an orgasm for each one, so none of them feel left out :grin:

2 Likes