Favourite Pudding

Lemon meringue pie.......Love it ! xx

Lemon meringue pie.......Love it ! xx

rice

Chocolate ice cream sundea - with oodles of cream, chocolate sauce, nuts and a chocolate flake xxx

sorbet mango.......do love that stuff :) x

Goodness I have loads, chocolate fudge cake top of the list, toffee pudding lemon merrange pie.

Chocolate pudding, with lots of whipped cream on top!

*sexybabe* wrote:

I like an oozing chocolate pudding, or a lovely treacle sponge like Lil_Red_Kinkyboots.

Mysteron - I'm also a fan of sticky toffee!

I was vegan once, and I used to make a lovely vegan chocolate banana cake using bananas (obvs) and soya milk to keep it moist and lovely 😝

Always nicer when things are " moist and lovely"!!

think I can feel a new thread coming on.....

Banoffee for me : )

Condensed milk flan and/or passionfruit mousse - yummy!

TerrI I'm with you, Lemon meringue pie, and also on equal terms my home grown rhubarb with crumble + ice cream mmmmmm!!!

cheese cake

Same as Rimmer57, at the moment it is my homegrown rhubarb crumble with vanilla ice cream then Lemon Meringue pie then a cheesecake

It's old fashioned - but Vienetta always goes down well...........

wildflower wrote:

For me it's proper old fashioned rice pudding with a bit of nutmeg on it ....mmmmmm lovely :)

I don't know how but I completely forgot rice pudding existed πŸ˜‚ I might have to make myself some soon.

I like desserts but only occasionally. My favourites are ice cream, rhubarb/peach crumble and custard, strawberries and cream, and chocolate cake (preferably with cream or ice cream).

Hmmmmmm too many and since I live abroad I've forgotten about my french desserts anyway

cheesecake, banoffee and cranachan (a well known farm makes cranachan ice cream in SW Scotland its just to die for 🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀)

Sticky Toffee Pudding

This post is no longer available.

Banoffee Pie without a doubt πŸ˜‹

I haven't found a pudding I don't like!

favourits include

rice pudding with smashed up flake on top

chocolate sponge with chocolate custard

keylime pie

meringue nest, fresh fruit and either yogurt or double cream

tiramisu