Favourite Pudding

Well, Easter is upon us and tons of chocolate will be eaten and I intend to do my share of the munching. I, like many, have a sweet tooth and if I'm out for a meal, I'd rather have the main course and a pudding, rather than starters and main.

So what is your favourite pudding peeps??

Mine, without any doubt or hesitation, is CHEESECAKE!!

I could eat cheesecake, morning, noon & night. NY Cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake (for Easter?)

For me it's proper old fashioned rice pudding with a bit of nutmeg on it ....mmmmmm lovely :)

Proper homemade rice pudding and I'll have the corner bit with the skin on top bloody lovely

It's so hard to choose because my favorite changes all the time.

But today it would be chocolate pudding πŸ˜‹

Why have a pudding thread am so hungry but in bed and now I want some but brushed me pegs and can't πŸ˜‹x

Gentleman jack wrote:

Why have a pudding thread am so hungry but in bed and now I want some but brushed me pegs and can't πŸ˜‹x

You'll enjoy it more if you wait until tomorrow 😁 You know it's true 😏

Yeah your right but me belly rumbles πŸ˜‚ X

Aw pudding my favourite thing in the world. I love it, I even love how it sounds especially with my Scottish accent. POODUN. It's hilarious.

I love all pudding but my favourite ever is semolina and seedless mixed fruit jam. Yum yum yum.

Treacle sponge and custard or apple & blackberry pie and custard or Jam roly poly and custard or trifle. Oh flip I can't decide πŸ˜‹

home made apple pie with custard and cream this is a winner everytime for me

Yesssssss CHEESECAKE

If i have a pudding it will either be Profiterole Rolls or cheesecake.

For me it has to be chocolate fudge cake with pouring cream. Yummmm

I simply cannot choose.

Strawberry flan with cream might be the ultimate though.

πŸΌπŸ“

Sticky toffee pudding with plenty of toffee and of course custard.

We always do a hot cross bun pudding
https://kitchen-delights.blogspot.co.uk/2008/03/jamie-olivers-hot-cross-pudding.html?m=1

Banoffee Pie 🀀

Knickerbocker Glory!

Gold Bullion Bars from M&S...bloody amazing! Also home made bread and butter pudding!

I like an oozing chocolate pudding, or a lovely treacle sponge like Lil_Red_Kinkyboots.

Mysteron - I'm also a fan of sticky toffee!

I was vegan once, and I used to make a lovely vegan chocolate banana cake using bananas (obvs) and soya milk to keep it moist and lovely 😝