Favourite sex position

Just wondering what couples favourite position for sex is, personally mine is with my wife on top with her legs forward, but the 69 is a close 2nd....

wife on top is probably fac, her facing to or away both have their pluses (her facing me brings her boobs into play, her facing away means she can reach my balls or herself), win win win

I love being on top and the control as I like kissing. If they on top then legs over shoulders

My Wife likes it on her back and I am at 90degrees on my side entering between her legs, she uses a bullet vibe. From here we occasionally go to my favourite which is doggie, me standing, her on her knees with a pillow under her for support, also using a bullet vibe. If I still haven't come after these, she has by now, then I am on top missionary style and she touches my bum, the closer she gets to my hole, the closer I am to orgasm. The older I get the longer I seem to last.

Doggy for me and cowgirl for the wife

Doggy has always been mine. Sliding in and out seeing from behind with her boobs moving gently pulling on hair.

Wife on top either reverse cowgirl or cowgirl. Whilst on holiday the static home we hired had one of those typical caravan bench seats...by gum it was perfect for cowgirl, the penetration and angle on my cock was amazing.

My wife prefers oral than penetrative....good job I have a massive tongue.

Best orgasm for me is on top, facing forward - its also my hubby to be's favourite. I also like doggy, but need my vibrating bullet to orgasm but use anal toys in this position too so good postion for a long/playful session. Missionary is our normal day to day position, sometimes with my bullet for help...xx

Doggy is literally orgasm central so my fave but we always mix it up ...usually start with a 69 🙌

Speedbump! It's the one position that has never failed to get us both off.

I always used to like being on top so I was in control but just recently doggy has overtaken this as my favourite.

Speedbump?

Doggystyle, just love her booty far too much to resist!

Doggy for me. I adore anal and dp.....doggy is perfect for both xx

Doggy always not only for the physical aspect of it, but for everything that represents it on my horny mind. ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

NatandTom wrote:

Speedbump! It's the one position that has never failed to get us both off.

Speedbump. Tell us more never heard of that one.

This post is no longer available.

I like doggy because I can enjoy better anal play at the same time. Also like being on top

Terri JJ wrote:

Doggy for me. I adore anal and dp.....doggy is perfect for both xx

+ 1 to this!!!! Definitely a favourite with both me and the OH. Also with OH on top with legs over his shoulder as is nice and deep and means lots of clit play at the same time!

Doggy! Love seeing my body thrust against her bum! Can't stop watching!