Favourite sex position

Always liked wifeys legs over my shoulders, so I could get deep inside her, and cowgirl as I get to play with her boobs and nips more. But doggy is fast catching up, especially the DP part of it!

Wifeys fav is cowgirl, well she's in control then.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Legs over shoulders is mine as I get to see her beautiful breasts and play with them. Another reason is when I penetrate her, I love the way her eyes widen and seeing her expressions as I bring her to orgasm.

Hers is doggy, I'm not a massive fan of it as you don't really see anything of her, she has a nice him bum,But i like to see more of her.

Definitely doggy. Great for dp and he can reach his hand round to rub my clit as well as hair pulling and biting. The possibilities are endless 😍😍😍😍😍

hagions wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Speedbump! It's the one position that has never failed to get us both off.

Speedbump. Tell us more never heard of that one.

It's like the pronebone (lady flat on her stomach man enters from behind, either sitting over her closed legs or inbetween her open ones) but with a wedge under the hips :)

I have 2 favourite positions, my wife on reverse cowgirl and doggy fashion where she is very vunerable for anal which she loves and even better for DP which she loves even more.

I have a few, laying on my back with my legs bent up and feet on partners shoulders great one for using a wand with or for dp.

Another is me laying on my back with my partner to my side entering in from different angle, great for dp again or a/v penetration and playing with a wand

Love being in control and climbing on top in a crouching position as it makes the angle different for penetration

Face down on the bed with one knee bent up to the side and partner enters whichever way he desires, his legs are either side of the leg of mine that is straight down and he can push really hard and deep

Would be interesting to know what his was.....

I like being on top. I'm such a control freak. My guy also likes to play with my pierced nipples.....always want to make it easier for him lol.

Has to be stood up bent over fucking hard from behind pulling her hair

The wife enjoys cowgirl and I prefer doggy.

I have to say though cow girl is just as great, as soon as shes sucking on fingers whilst riding......badjeebus it sends me wild!

Scoob wrote:

Surprised at how many of the female users enjoys doggy, thought it was predominately the mans favourite....what makes it so good for you?

Anatomically it helps me to get a lovely orgasm. The main thing for me is the "primal" aspect of it, it's like when you're there, 100% animal instinct and you just go for it, such a turn on. I do like my bum also and so does my hubby, so that's a winner!

My wife and I are expecting twins in December so we have been trying different positions out and we are having so much fun too. So at the moment it is the missionary with the bum raised up on cushions to make it easier for me with our twin bump in the way.

Cowgirl for me - I love my wife's tits so much. We both get a great feeling from it too.

She loves Doggy, my favourite is cowgirl

Doggy is my most favourite. I like it because he can enter either hole and use a dildo or butt plug at the same time. Its also easy for me to use my bullet too! A close 2nd is cowgirl - amazing orgasms for me!...xx

doggy

Legs over shoulders for me x

Me stood up, she bent over.

Has to be cowgirl, that way I am in control on how fast and how deep I want to go

Another vote for doggy but reverse cowgirl is another fave!

I recently discovered a position called "the amazon" if I tried to explain it, it wouldn't make any sense, but it's AMAZING!!!! ;)