Favourite Sex Position

Spice things up a bit, what toys do you have?
Do you masturbate for eachother or even Mutual masturbation
I feel a more comfortable these last few years as we masturbate for together and if you can over come that as its the most personal snd private thing you can do
What would you partner say I you asked them
Let them start
Get some toys, make sex fun again x

1 Like

I only have a ramping rabbit from competitor years ago I use on myself when he ainā€™t up for it or when we have a drink sometimes it can be used by him on me. I can do that and he can do that in front of each other but I feel every time we do have sex it is the same stuff :disappointed: we have a a free night on Saturday I will what that brings lol :joy:

@littlehunny5
Yes I had one of those years ago
It sounds like to our hubby itā€™s always up for it, like mine is lol
Buy a few new toys, do you need Clitoral stimulation to climax or penetration?
Maybe choose the toys together and get some sexy lingerie to spice it up
Try new things, your never know unless you try it
Get your hubby to read our posts lol
Maybe it will get him in the mood more

1 Like

My wife loves either doggy or me spooning her from behind with us both laying on our sides. Both of these mean that I can play with her clit. We try to edge eacthother as many times as possible and time it so that we both orgasm at the same time which I absolutely love but if she ends up going before I do (rarely admittedly!) then I ask her to ride me as thatā€™s my favourite. I can then play and suck on her tits or grab her ass. The feeling of her being on top of me and riding drives me wild so I never usually last long by that point!
If itā€™s just foreplay then my favourites are either 69 with her on top or my wife sitting on my face. Again her weight on me and tasting her getting wetter and wetter is just bliss.
Getting me up for it just thinking about it!

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried a vibrating cock ring to try to encourage my wife to ride me a bit more but we just couldnā€™t seem to hit the spot. Are there any that youā€™d recommend?

2 Likes

@Southuk6

Spooning is great although I normally have to put a pillow under me to raise me up, as wife has a nice chubby arse and big thighs so we tend not to do this much
69 is another thatā€™s great but we do enough
Regarding the cock we have just ordered 2 for the same reason as wife needs Clitoral stimulation to cum
Iā€™ll let you know how they go

If youā€™ve got a wand thats not too big then that can be used when your partner is on top.

@JoCat I normally use my go to bullet, we need to get a wand but donā€™t know what to get
Donā€™t want to spend loads on one but want to get the right one
Hubby has to be in change as he has the better angle to get to my clit

2 Likes

He may have the better angle but only you know if its in the right place and the right pressure :man_shrugging:t2:

Edited for atrocious spellingā€‹:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

We recently got the Agent Provocateur Lovehoney vibrating cock ring.
It looks lovely and is super soft silicone. Easy to use. I love it. Definitely recommended.
We Vibe Chorus is a fun toy to use too, for same goal of clit stimulation, but also internal too.

1 Like

We got the Le Wand Petite in rose gold.
It looks awesome and is super fun.
High quality product and works reaallllly well!
My wife loves it. Favorite toy.
Would highly recommend :+1::+1::+1::star_struck:

1 Like

Wifes favourite position is cowgirl and mine is doggy.

1 Like

@our-adventure-bed
We always enjoy Doggystyle, you can choose where you finish :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Lately weā€™ve been trying my wife lying on her side with the top leg brought up to her chest with me straddling the lower leg

5 Likes

Love it like that myself @Quiet_ones_are_worse

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Same here @CurvyJilly @Quiet_ones_are_worse he can get deep inside

1 Like

@Quiet_ones_are_worse
@CurvyJilly

Maybe we will try that one

Deep is always best

As long as she can reach her clit - sheā€™s happy

2 Likes

I always love my wife on top. This allows me to view and appreciate her amazing curves and use my hands to tease her breasts and clit to help her pleasure, because the more she enjoys it, the more I do :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@JoCat

This is true but he does a pretty good job
He always makes me orgasm

1 Like

@littlehunny5
It has to start with you my dear. Stop putting yourself down so much. My wife used to do the same. It didnā€™t matter how many compliments i would give her or tell her that her body is the only ine i wanted. She would always find something about herself to just ruin the moment. It took me a long time to get her to where sheā€™s at now. Now she enjoys wearing skimpy undies and lingerie for me. I love her big ass. I live it love it

3 Likes