Favourite Sex Position

@JoCat

This is true but he does a pretty good job
He always makes me orgasm

@littlehunny5
It has to start with you my dear. Stop putting yourself down so much. My wife used to do the same. It didn’t matter how many compliments i would give her or tell her that her body is the only ine i wanted. She would always find something about herself to just ruin the moment. It took me a long time to get her to where she’s at now. Now she enjoys wearing skimpy undies and lingerie for me. I love her big ass. I live it love it

2 Likes

Two in joint top position: doggy, because I can see/stroke my wife’s asshole and butt, but cowgirl probably just pips it. Nothing sexier than her on top controlling speed and depth. Often she carries on for ten seconds after I’ve cum, which is just excruciatingly good.

3 Likes

Doggy position, knees together, head right down, hands held behind back is ours, feels great and I get to look at her sexy arse :wink:

4 Likes

I love my wife being on top sat up on me that feeli g of her thrusting down on me is incredible plus she can go at her own pace as shes cclimaxing. My other favourite is her on her back legs crossed right up by her head as you can penetrate very deep and always makes her cum.

2 Likes

I like doggie and the eagle

1 Like

Can’t beat having my girlfriend on her back with her feet in my face. Love how deep I can get inside her and see her boobs bounce and bonus points of having her incredible feet easily accessible

1 Like

We love a 69 position with his head on some pillows and my feet pushing hard on the headboard. I love how deep down my throat i can get him. Then we usually go to a doggy position and finish with him cuming in my arse. All round satisfaction for both of us :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I very visually stimulated so any position that gives me a good view of her bum or breasts is a winner. I also love my hands to be free to touch her. Variations of cowgirl and doggy are my favourites. I especially like standing doggy positions having her bent over a table or hands against the wall.