Favourite Sex Position

Two in joint top position: doggy, because I can see/stroke my wife’s asshole and butt, but cowgirl probably just pips it. Nothing sexier than her on top controlling speed and depth. Often she carries on for ten seconds after I’ve cum, which is just excruciatingly good.

5 Likes

Doggy position, knees together, head right down, hands held behind back is ours, feels great and I get to look at her sexy arse :wink:

4 Likes

I love my wife being on top sat up on me that feeli g of her thrusting down on me is incredible plus she can go at her own pace as shes cclimaxing. My other favourite is her on her back legs crossed right up by her head as you can penetrate very deep and always makes her cum.

3 Likes

I like doggie and the eagle

1 Like

Can’t beat having my girlfriend on her back with her feet in my face. Love how deep I can get inside her and see her boobs bounce and bonus points of having her incredible feet easily accessible

2 Likes

We love a 69 position with his head on some pillows and my feet pushing hard on the headboard. I love how deep down my throat i can get him. Then we usually go to a doggy position and finish with him cuming in my arse. All round satisfaction for both of us :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I very visually stimulated so any position that gives me a good view of her bum or breasts is a winner. I also love my hands to be free to touch her. Variations of cowgirl and doggy are my favourites. I especially like standing doggy positions having her bent over a table or hands against the wall.

3 Likes

I can’t say ive got one as ive not had all that experance. But i like to be on top, is this cowgirls?

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Thats somthing else ive never thought of? So would be facing my ‘lover’, so thats cowboy. Im confused :confused: Is there a dictionary you can see on the subject?

I think the two are ‘cowgirl’ and ‘reverse cowgirl’ depending which way you’re facing. :+1:

There are a few references to them in the Positions of the Week topic if you search that with ‘search this topic’ ticked.

2 Likes

Thats great to here we are ower on worst critic’s and im the worst. I would never wear a bikini on the beach because i thougt i looked hidias. But this summer as its been a little warm and i might add a single pringle, ive dared to wear one, i glad i did. One it was a hell of a turn on and two all my silly issues have gone.as ive received a lot of complements from both sexes. Im going to try a micro string bikini this weekend. This is me in my little number by the way.

1 Like

Single here too… love cowgirl, gives so many areas to stimulate

2 Likes

Has to be Missionary and Reverse Cowgirl both positions make me climax the most

4 Likes

Cowgirl, love watching her as she rides me, seeing the pleasure on her face and her breasts bouncing about. To finish i prefer missionary so i can control and enjoy my orgasm.

5 Likes

I think my a favourite is where she lays on her back on the side of the bed. She slightly has her bottom hanging off the mattress. I then can stand above her on the bed frame. She holds her legs back as far as possible. That way I can get pretty deep and use my full body weight to thrust. Sorry that maybe a bit graphic but that’s try answer haha.

1 Like

My fave is mrs on top but hers is missionary…
I like it too with her either propped up on some pillows or in a chair with her legs wide open… lovely

2 Likes

@OrdinaryGuy that exactly it. Unfortunately I don’t know what the secret formula is because I remember being such an unconfident woman as a skinny girl. Now im much curvier and my confidence has shot right up and our sex life is soo much better. Definitely worth pursuing that confidence.

2 Likes

We’ve really started enjoying doggie style on the edge of the bed, sometimes we stand or im laying on the bed and he’s standing, the penetration goes so much deeper this way and definitely satisfying :blush:

2 Likes

For me it’s edge of the bed missionary with the wife’s legs up near her ears. Boobs, legs, tummy, feet….damn!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

My favourite is being face sat by my wife . I love the aroma and taste of her . I am in heaven, when she face sits me . Sadly, its very rare now , due to her physical health.