Favourite sex postions

riding always...

cowboy cowgirl style and deeeeeeeep

xoxo

J.J.

Doggy love watching my cock in where it slide in and out and you can see her pussy grab ur cock:P

1 Like

Doggy for me, nice and deep mmmmm

I had to look up the name, its the leapfrog apparently but not like it was pictured on the first page. Great position to move to after a bit of doggy.

windmill

69 or on my back with my legs over his shoulders.

doggy 100%

me or her thats the quwstion

doggy rules !

1 Like

wet kitty wrote:

doggy rules !

oh yes it does

woof have i cum to the doggie pounding room

yep all up on her hind legs for us too and me

cowgirl , oh yes always ..

Reverse cowgirl...lady on top facing away from me and also Doggie.

Doggie but would like it rougher.

We did something recently where we were both on our sides and my leg was up by my wifes shoulder, my wife was screaming like a woman possessed. Thing is we can't remember how we did it, its soooo frustrating.

Has this happened to any one or does this memory loss a sign of old age :)

la83 wrote:

Doggie but would like it rougher.

me 2 x

100% doggy!!

Without a doubt doggy! Especially if my hair is being pulled, his hands are arounld my neck or my hands are being held behind my back… In that order of preference :joy:

1 Like

Our new favourite is being laid on my tummy, pillow under me to lift my arse up while he enters from behind :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Definitely doggy for me. I like to bend right down so my ass is right in the air so I can take them really deep while having my ass spanked and my hair pulled. I also enjoy sitting on chest grinding while having my nipples bitten and may ass fingered.

1 Like

Definitely Cowgirl i love a nice pair of tits in my face! Plus it’s up to the lady what hole she chooses!

2 Likes