Favourite sexual thing to do

Hi all, I am just wondering what is your all times favourite thing to do in the bedroom. When naughty time starts…

I Love eating pussy more than anything can literally spend hours down there licking and slurping away until she can take no more and squirtys everywhere… I’m down there so long I don’t get much chance to breath and end up with headache but it’s always worth it…

If there was only one thing you could do sexually for rest of your life what would it be?

17 Likes

Mmm yes my wife is the same she tries to push me away but I’m not down so I need to restrain her down til I finish :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

https://tenor.com/bk7Wj.gif

@Kinky-Bhoy @Goth_Girl

1 Like

Yeah, i could spend all day down there! :yum:

3 Likes

I am exactly the same! She sometimes has to beg for me to stop down there. Nothing better than licking and slurping away for ages! Might even treat her to a lick of her bum hole too whilst down there :wink:

4 Likes

Love licking her bum hole :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I’m def in the licking clit camp. Think it must be a primeval scent thing. I can get lost in there, particularly when just shaved and smooth. Heaven.!

7 Likes

@iwill Mmm yes can’t beat it when it’s nice smooth freshly shaven absolute heaven in earth…

I’ll still get stuck in even when it’s become a bit overgrown :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but shaved hands down fav

4 Likes

I just love a blindfold and / or gag. Mostly I love using them on my wife but sometimes on me.

The best I have had lately was her shaving her fanny smooth, putting my favorite crotchless pants on, blindfolding and gagging herself and waiting for me to come in from the shower. I knew I was in for a fun night but I didn’t expect to find her like that.

2 Likes

Anal sex. Giving and taking. No question.

1 Like

@Kinky-Bhoy
Not shaved doesn’t stop me :stuck_out_tongue:… smooth just a preference.

1 Like

Licking clit camp here too. OH loves it but only whens she smooth, any hairs and my tongue gets access denied :cry:
But yeah @Iwill definitely a smell thing. Even when I hear that OH is getting so wet I need to go south for a refreshment :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

@Diggerman_Baz
It is really just the scent of her Pussy that gets me rock hard… thats the primeval thing I think. I agree though , hearing it sound so wet beckons me down.

4 Likes

I love tying up my wife and blind folding her and rubbing a paddle over her bum.

1 Like

edited by mod

Love going down on my wife, also love to be taken by her wearing her strap on

3 Likes

I’d love more oral too. Used to get a fair bit of pussy licking done years ago but I’m very rarely allowed down there now. Same goes for receiving she does me once in a blue moon, maybe once every 2 years and never to completion. I absolutely love playing with her titties too and could lick and suck on them for hours…guess what, that’s on the banned list too.

:heart: :100: all my favorites

1 Like

I love oral too, love to receive it much I absolutely adore giving it. I love to go down on my OH, being in total control, teasing him and watch his enjoyment.

My wife and I get someone else in our action and it drives her crazy