Favourite sexual thing to do

I love tossing him off and giving him oral, and obviously the rough sex :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I love when guys really have a passion for eating pussy!! x

9 Likes

I like using a ladies thong to wank off too, I like the feel of the thong

I love starting on my wifes pussy first especially if she’s pumped it! So much more to suck and lick. Working up to her nipples which are so sensitive that if I spend just a second to long on them she’ll cum and then after she’s has her wicked way with my cock and balls, definitely my balls it’s anal cowgirl! A guaranteed extreme orgasm for her and the most beautiful view of her heaving breasts and pain ridden face as her orgasm goes right through her. The best!! XxX

1 Like

I absolutely love eating my wife’s pussy. I love it when I suck on her clitoris and she holds my head, while bucking against me as if she was riding my tongue. The feel smell and taste of her juices as she gets more and more aroused is like a drug.
She likes to pull her pussy lips open to expose it more, which seems more wanton and inviting.
A finger or two slid inside to massage her g-spot can bring her off very quickly to a shuddering climax, leaving me with a very wet face and a very hard cock.

6 Likes

On a personal basis, sitting on my huge butt plug on the F**k stool I made so that it is just the right height to knell down on or squat over to ride it

Spend hours edging! That for me makes for one mind blowing orgasm

1 Like

Love going down on my wife preferably with I nice buttplug in both our bums, also love when she is playing with my bum with toys, strapon or her fists

2 Likes

Tied up and giving her oral, but after spending ages kissing everywhere but, inner thigh etc. Watching her squirm in anticipation is the best bit

2 Likes

We’re off work for 4 days next weekend for my birthday and promised lots of kinky sex. The hottest thing my OH has done is to make me kneel on the bed, apply hand and leg restraints, apply my cock and ball collar, my neck collar and leash, blindfold me and stuff her worn knickers in my mouth then proceed to go in the en suite and take her time showering, doing her hair and dressing up. All the time walking past me and sometimes paying me attention but a lot of the time just completely ignoring me.

I would take this experience over a blowjob any day. It just completely gets me in a trance like state of mind.

I’m going to ask politely if she’ll repeat that next weekend!

2 Likes

I wish I could get my boyfriend to lick my pussy more often than usual. Seems like every time we have sex he always wants me too suck his cock

3 Likes

@corylou0429 I love to lick pussy but unfortunately my OH won’t let me. Just one of the things she doesn’t like. Gutted because it’s something I enjoy a lot!

Have you tried meaning in the Middle with something you both are sexually pleased with

I love having a hand job . Even though I’m nearly 60 , I just love the feeling that my wife is in control , and can stop and start anytime she likes . It also turns me on , the fact that she decides when I Cum

Every one has there own sexual preference. But,hopefully your wife has amazing hand experience

1 Like

He ties me up on the bed, start’s to kiss me passionately on the lips, moves to my neck, then my boob’s, then he’ll tease me with his tongue, then he’ll lick and suck on my clit. Then it’s his turn, he just loves a blowjob whilst I’m playing with his balls. Then I’ll climb on top of him and ride him, while playing with my boob’s. He puts me on my side and finishes off hard and fast, hitting my spot just how I like it

4 Likes

This. :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

10 Likes

Welcome back @Blonde_Bunny. Got a book on that subject. Shame the wife isn’t the most willing student to practice on as I love giving!

2 Likes

Long time no see, glad you’re back! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Sophie01 every man should

3 Likes