Favourite toys

So, I’m curious to know what all your favourite toys are and why?

Mine are we vibes and a wand mainly for the sensations especially if my partner is holding it close to me.

Quite interested in recommended anal toys, any suggestions?

Has anyone tried a finger vibe too? Are they worth it?

1 Like

My wife loves her wand :grinning:

1 Like

I have some items which can make me cum hands free. A fuxxing machine with a sleeve attachment, a Fleshlight Quickshot Launch and a Rocks Off vibrator which she straps to my penis using a couple of adjustable cock rings. I love it when she puts me on any one of these, orders me not to come then sits back and watches me fight.

If I had to choose one toy for ever though it would be the 8" dual density dildo that she pegs me with.

My wife would probably choose her midi wand as her favourite. She can control it, and herself, to give herself quick, slow or multiple orgasms as she wishes.

2 Likes

My.lovehoney wand plus my massage gun

My wife’s favorite toy is her Womanizer (Pro40) as a standalone, or We-Vibe Melt (better for use together, but it’s her #2 for solo).

My favorite toy is also my wife’s Womanizer. I love how much she loves it, I love watching (and hearing) as she fights against it sucking the orgasm right out of her.

For anal toys, a graduated set of buttplugs is a good place to start for either man or woman. Recommendations from that point on I’d vary based on who’s asking and what you hope to accomplish.

Haven’t used a finger vibe, but I think you’d get equal or better results from a good bullet, probably more power, too. Some folks swear by the We-Vibe Tango bullet, I believe, and we have really liked the Romp BEAT vibe as a solid bullet/small internal vibe.

There are quite a few, actually. But if I were forced to pick a handful, I’d be a bit lost without my quickshot launch with my spiked scrotum ring/leash combo, my metal chastity cage and my wife’s favourite strapless strapon.

Everything else we have is just icing on the cake.

I really couldn’t choose one as I seem to go through fazes. What is my fav one week could end up at the back of the line for a month :sweat_smile:.

Although saying that I could say Mr 0 is by far my favourite toy :biting_lip::joy: .

1 Like

My personal favourite is the LH Thrill Clit Stimulator (I wrote a review for it here).
About a year and a half later, and I’m still yet to find anything else I enjoy more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For me it’s my Stroker but saying that I haven’t got that many toys, my wife loves her bullet vibrator as it’s guaranteed to make cum
Solo masturbation or during PIV sex she always cums with her bullet

1 Like

@RacyRosalee

My wife has a similar clit suction toy, but she finds it to intense and I makes her cum to quick once she got the right spot

1 Like

That’s a tough question. Right now, my favorite toys are:

1. Plug in sex machine - incredible for hands free anal play.

2. Njoy wand: Awesome for direct stimulation of my prostate. Is the first toy to help me achieve multiple pspot orgasms.

3. Fleshlights: beats using my hand.

1 Like