My Reviews

by @RacyRosalee, 30/06/22
Lovehoney Thrill Clitoral Suction Stimulator

Intense sensations and whisper quiet!

The instructions are very easy to read, and the accompanying images would make this great for a beginner’s introduction to clitoral stimulation toys.

The silicone tip slips off for easy cleaning, and the divot in the toy allows users to quickly identify the correct way it goes back on, which can be helpful in the dark!

Getting the charger in the first time was a little tough, but only because you have to get through the silicone, once it’s in, you’re all good for future charges.

Absolutely whisper quiet. This is the first clitoral stimulation toy I’ve found that actually meets these claims. Much quieter than my Satisfyer pro, and somehow even more powerful.

The small size also means that I can easily use additional toys without knocking it off my clit, which is a huge bonus, and the buttons being on the ‘head’ mean I won’t accidently change the intensity by accident. This has led to many sessions with multiple orgasms, all on a single charge!

I honestly thought I was going to pass out while trying to catch my breath the first time I used it with added internal stimulation! It took me a little time to get my bearings afterwards, and even the orgasms afterwards left me needing some recovery time.

Would trade any other clitoral stimulation toy for this! Has definitely become my go-to in that category!

Pros: I love how quiet it is! Only toy I have that has actually met these claims! Leaves my knees weak too

Cons: Gravity will make the silicone tip fall off if it’s not against something

Bottom Line: One of the most powerful, silent clitoral suction toys on the market, and for a decent price!

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Orgasm Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Quiet   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Ease of Use   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Vibration Strength   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
6 Likes