Favourite view during sex

@Gareth - I can echo what @Lucas04 has said here. Haven’t tried the Collossus, but have used several LH penis extenders and find them to be quite enjoyable. Here are some add’l thoughts, bulleted, in no particular order:

• it can fulfill the fantasy of having a monstrous penis. The ones we own are all clear, so a little less of trying to fake a real penis, but wife enjoys being able to see my penis through AND get the sense of how much bigger this extender is.
  • along with the fantasy, I enjoy the added sensation of the weight of it on my penis, and the ring securing around my balls.
  • Reduced sensation, excellent for extending the play in high sensitivity activities: ours are most used with my wife in cowgirl with a Womanizer on her clit. Au naturel, I would cum long before her when she sits on top of me with a vibe and pulses and squeezes all around me… and let’s me last longer in doggy and other positions as well.
  • Added length actually helps with some positioning - we’ve had some things we’ve tried around standing positions etc that just worked better with an extra couple inches, or fitting toys in place for her pleasure that don’t fit between us without the space.
  • My wife is not a size queen (she has to be VERY aroused, and usually during her fertile window, to be interested in the extenders or our biggest dildos), but I do have a size/stretching fantasy with her. I enjoy the work it takes to get her wet enough to be ready (it’s usually this whole experience involved, never busted out for a quickie) and so that contributes to the whole thing.
  • At the end of the day, how much work it is for her to take the whole dang thing, and how sore she usually is after one of these sessions, leaves me very happy with the natural size of my penis that she loves playing with on a daily basis without having to be cautious of positions or lube without hurting her. So it’s this whole fantasy thing that’s fun to try on and has a benefit when we return to reality, too.
2 Likes