Penis extenders - benefits for the receiver

For background
I’m a very average 6-6.5 or so inch length, and very slightly thicker than average, so I’ve never had any complaints. My wife also says she loves my size, which is nice… and based on our sex I’ll believe it.

We love variety in our sex life, and I will try (almost) anything at least once. So, I’ve been thinking a lot about penis extenders/sleeves recently, and I’d like opinions before I potentially buy one.

My question
@LRLRL summed up the benefits for the giver VERY well (here: Favourite view during sex - #73 by LRLRL) - though I’m all ears if you have anything to add. So I’m looking for the benefits for the receiver.

Assuming you’re happy with your partner’s size, what do you get from extenders? Is it variety (so kind of like ‘acceptable’ mental cheating); satisfaction from the extra size; other etc.

Of course for everyone who loves something there’s someone who hates it, and not everything is for everyone - but I figured I’d gather my thoughts here before speaking to her about it and opening that can of worms.

4 Likes

Always good to get your thoughts clear and talking it out with opinions and perspectives is good for that.

In my very limited experience, I’m not a fan. I got one in a tester couples kit and to be fair it was a jelly material that I’m really not a fan of. I’ve used a jelly plug in the past and the texture didn’t bother me then, so I think this is a new development. So first off, the material is very important.

He is by no means small, I can’t do doggy with him very long bc its painful due to his size. He’s girthy, I feel a stretch already but this sleeve was baggy. His penis was longer than the sleeve and it came to about 3/4 of him so he had to hold it and it just wasn’t good. We had lots of fun trying the kit but there were things that have never been touched since. I appreciate that my experience is limited, but I feel that ones with a ball loop to keep it in place would definitely be the way to go.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply.
Interesting notes!
As a side-note, a jelly plug sounds… weird.

I think my wife would say the feeling of being full, she’s no size queen. The first extender we tried wasn’t bought, cant recall now if it was a tester or part of a box set. Definitely wasn’t something we chose to try and I wasn’t sure if she would go for it or not but she was up for giving it a go. The reaction was instant, something along the lines of “Oooh that feels really good” and she was keen to use again. We continue to use them fairly frequently, typically if we haven’t had sex much recently for the same reason above and also added benefit of slowing me down. Her biggest orgasms have come from the combination of a sleeve and a clit vibe used together.

1 Like

The material has a sound Gareth, its just wrong!

This is the plug.

We have used a couple just to try a bit of variety like another partner. Didn’t really get on with them to be honest. Just tend to use a dildo in a harness now when she fancies something different

We’ve got this plug and the oh loves it as it’s not big as she doesn’t want anything big but enough to know it’s there and it’s soft aswell. Perfect.

The size is good but I just hate the material, its a texture thing.

Thankfully there are various material choices to suit everyone.

We got a clear 1" extender.
I quite quite like it - it’s pretty fun.
My wife said it didn’t make much difference to her - however, we have only used it a few time and both times she came loads and we had great sex, so I thought maybe it did make a difference!
Although, she is great at cumming loads and having great sex, so …
I will say this. We used it and she had the Mon Ami Rose on her clit and she came three times in a row.
The first two were literally back to back - straight after each other, and the third was pretty quick.
That’s not so usual.
But it was a special evening.
It also made missionary fun - which we do very rarely.
We were going to try it doggy but she instantly didn’t like it - not sure why - she said it didn’t feel right.
Anything that adds to the fun, I think!

1 Like

Hi,
I’m above average length and standard girth. And I have never had any complaints. I love using dildos and other toys on my wife. I thought it would be fun to use a sleeve to give me more girth.

After doing a lot of research, we decided to buy a Vixen VixSkin Colossus Silicone Penis Extender 7 Inch; we have several Vixen dildos. They are expensive but are so worth it.

The colossus is difficult to get on, (warm up in warm water before use) but it definitely gives you that thick girth, my wife loves the feeling and how it fills her, we have lots of fun with it and I like the how it looks on.

We don’t use it all the time and my wife prefers my c… we use the Colossus for extra fun and fantasy play.

1 Like

@SG91 … I bought the Colossus after my OH and I tried a smaller, less expensive sleeve. The cheaper one was too soft & didn’t feel quite right for my OH. The Colossus is beautiful, so well made, and holy moly it’s big.

My OH didn’t think size would make any difference (she’s had one well-endowed fling previously and has always said it made no difference, but the Colossus is bigger) … she’s possibly been intimidated by the Vixen more than anything. But OMG, the first time we tried it she had the biggest orgasm. Huge!!

Sex can be mind-blowing regardless of penis size. But there’s also no denying how extra stretch/filling can enhance piv for a vagina-owner.

1 Like

We have the Shane Diesel one Mrs absolutely loves it so easy to get on and feels amazing for both of us