Favourite view during sex

I remembered a great night - the first time I had my job as suspender tech!
My wife was wearing this Lovehoney Fierce Siren Fishnet and Wet Look Basque Set - Lovehoney AU - a very sexy outfit! I pinned some wet look stockings to her and we were in front of a set of drawers in our bedroom that has a very large mirror on the wall from waist level up.
We got started there and then and I was behind her. I could see her in the mirror.
It was an amazing view, front and back.
Then she started rubbing her pussy while I was PIV.
It was incredibly erotic :fire: :fire: :fire: :heart:

3 Likes

Totally agree that seeing half someone’s face disappear as they’re rimming you is… beyond words.

1 Like

The last bullet point is the one!

All of these points were just :fire:

Both of these comments are totally underrated.

There’s something special, I think, about this. Just having your face right there as she does things to herself and you don’t actually touch her. Just touch yourself, and watch.

1 Like

The face she pulls when it first goes in, either myself or a toy … it’s a smile she can’t recreate and I absolutely adore it.

Second would be her butt spread when in doggystyle, also when she’s sitting on my face but a few inches up so I can see everything while she wraps her hands around my member :peach:

2 Likes

I’ll be honest… I’ve never seen fisting in the flesh, and only seen it on a screen. Not sure my brain could handle it haha

I love seeing her laid out enjoying her toys, especially her machine. Drives me crazy.

OH on top, doggy, or no view at all because of a blindfold :joy:

4 Likes

Receiving oral sex

3 Likes

Got to be my wife very sexy ass during doggystyle

4 Likes

For me it’s looking down at her in the shower while she’s giving me a BJ and riding her suction dildo. It’s the eye contact and wet hair :fire:

For her it’s watching me on top in the mirror that’s angled behind us and down so she can see my ass

6 Likes

Hmm that’s a tough one … only the top three!

Probably:

Wifes bum and wet pussy seen from behind when she’s bent over ready for me. Even better if she’s wearing a buttplug.

Wifes boobs during sex, bouncing around. Great ‘au natural’ on in a nice skimpy bra or corset that pushes them up.

Wife restrained, blindfolded and gagged, at my mercy. Her pussy all wet and dribbling from her gag.

7 Likes

For me it is watching my OH with her legs spread pulling her lips apart and rubbing her clit, with her pussy getting wetter and wetter the closer she gets to orgasming.
A close second is a thong pulled to one side whilst doing her doggy.

3 Likes

The OH’s boobs bouncing when she is riding me hard.

6 Likes

I do love that view, unfortunately don’t get that view anymore thanks to my partners weight / size :cry:

1 Like

Good question- my fav view is when the foreskin is pulled back on his penis to reveal the head - second is watching his face disappear when he goes down on me

My husbands fav view is looking at the material in my knickers when I wear them where it’s stretched to cover my vag / clit and anus - he loves to look at this area and then touch it lightly … and smooth it especially with satin or microfiber knickers :yum:

8 Likes

Wife in stockings and panties sitting on chair opens legs to reveal crotchless knickers stretch ed open showing shaven fanny inviting me inside cant resist push it in and ride her till i cum take dick out and she licks me clean amazing

6 Likes

Omg have we the same partner my oh loves playing with my vag and clit through my knickers till.i am soaking wet then he pulls them to the side and rubs my clit till.i cum

6 Likes