Favourite view during sex

@AWB1955 I love it - it’s so nice as he will spend a lot of time touching and I find in microfiber knickers it’s such a turn on and in my head I’m begging for him to lick - and eventually h ex does -but keeps me waiting

I do find I do choose new knickers based on what he likes :lovehoney_heart:

7 Likes

@gillamkevin1963 - that is so hot - must try it more myself :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

The OH wearing this set.

The style and feel of the material is just so sensual.

10 Likes

Yes the microfiber knickers are such a turn on expecially when he is rubbing my clit the feel.just gets me do horney and wet

4 Likes

Ooh that is tough!

My fave is probably looking down on a Blowjob,
With missus on the end of the bed and me standing or with her in the bath!

Very much like to see the OH wet tits bouncing around in the shower when we have fun there!

3 Likes

The OH in her latest lingerie purchases from LH.

3 Likes

I love when I’ve spent a good while edging my wife with Oral, then I set up the F-Machine and watch it pound her in to ecstasy. I love watching it from the business end. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

When I’m going down on her and I can look up her body and see her expression is pure bliss.

3 Likes

Two… I love the sight of arm pits fully exposed. No idea why and I have searched a lot on this issue to try and figure it out.

Also love the look of swinging boobs in doggy position or on the back if not too firm and have movement during sex.

2 Likes

When I’m rimming her and she starts to use a vibrator on her clitoris. I get an extreme close up of her working the vibrator and I can watch the contractions when she comes. I can also watch her squirt or ejaculate before I get to taste it.

4 Likes

Theres a certain appeal to that upside-down heart shape of her bum/body when in doggy ?

5 Likes

Doggy while my wife is wearing a butt plug

3 Likes

I gotta agree in the most popular two! My OH’s massive bum strung up in a thong and her boobs dangling in my face

1 Like

My favorite is when she is on top reverse cowgirl. Love the view from there. I also love the view when I am going down between her legs. Those would be my two favorites!

1 Like

One of my favourites:
My wife’s closed eyes and satified smile, and her body resting in total blissful relaxation after her orgasm.
The ideal for me is when she’s laying on her front, with a her outstretched hands cuffed together, and a little sideboob bulging out.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

100% when I’m inbetween my OH legs looking back up at her! It’s a show I could watch on repeat

5 Likes

I love watching the boobs moving about why banging!

1 Like

Mine is pre sex but I love to see an asshole or vagina through sexy underwear or just a peak of what’s underneath. My wife knows my kryptonite is a g-string and when she bends over. Wow! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Reverse cowgirl, love the view. Would love to try with a strap-on / sleeve.

Doggy, BJ, 69 & always love watching someone cum with a vibrator - hanging to see an enthusiastic lady enjoying. Toys, toys, toys.

Love when my wife rides on top of me cowgirl and bends over doggy style and bounces up and down. Normal she has her wand vibrator on her clit and make her squirt like mad