Feedback required - Female Chastity

Hey everyone

We are doing some research on chastity and, more specifically, female chastity.

Throughout our research, we have found a few suppliers with different chastity belt designs available, one of which has no lock and is held in place with buckles.

Without a lock it's more suitable for beginners chastity play. 

My question is - do you think there is a place for chasitity without a lock? Or should we go back to the supllier and ask them to redesign it for us, with padlocks?

Just looking for general opinions here :) 

Thanks! 

Sounds interesting, I'm a complete beginner! X

Padlocks personally scare me I think a buckle is better for a beginners

I'd look into it. I know my only experiences with BDSM is bring a dom. And owning sissies. But it could be a nice starting point yo give the other perspective a go.

I think an option like the buckles would be great for beginners. I'd certainly be more likely to try that first and build my way up if I enjoyed it. Kind of like velcro on cuffs don't bother me and I like them but straps are a bit too much to start with.

I would personally think that the option for a lock, even on a beginners model, is pretty important. If it was ecure enough with the buckle so that the wearer could get used to it and comfortable before the lock is introduced then that sounds like a good start to me

I like the idea of the buckle as a starting.point, chastity is something we've looked into but I don't like the idea of anything too definite until I'm sure Id like it. So from a beginners point of view I think buckles would be fine

Plastic lock. That way it offers some kind of tamper proof design but is very easy to cut. If you are gonna experience chastity there should be some type of system that allows a little form of control even if that lock is easily cut.

I think there needs to be the possibility of locking it or the psychology of it all just doesn't work.
How about one of those buckles with a hole through like the Bad Kitty Collar. Even if you use plastic numbered lock tags which can be cut it takes control from the submissive which is the whole point.

The problem with no locking option is that it would need to be upgraded quickly. Lovehoney may see some value in this though.

I'm a complete beginner in female chastity. I would like to try it but the idea of being padlocked in is a little scared so a softer beginners option would be good.

personally I am happy to be tied up but when we used locking hand cuffs I didn't enjoy it, so a beginners option would be a great addition to the range.

Having the option would be good. Also as my wife is vegan is would there be an alternative to leather as all the chastity belts etc seem to be leather.

i am a beginner..but personally I would want a lock..otherwise what would be the point? Then again i am enjoying my sub side very much ^^ and I am i am quite gobby and unsub like in general my other half has to control me so he would insist on a lock too xx

This is something I've never really thought much about before but I am in agreement with above posters that buckles would be a great place to start for beginners. As long as it can lock in some shape or form the idea still works.

mummymermaid wrote:

i am a beginner..but personally I would want a lock..otherwise what would be the point? Then again i am enjoying my sub side very much ^^ and I am i am quite gobby and unsub like in general my other half has to control me so he would insist on a lock too xx

A lock would indeed be required.... it removes the tmptation of removing the chastity device. You need complete trust in your Dom to lock you into it..... yours will be ordered soon Mummymermaid...although Jess ..if you need someone to test it out ;)

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Padlocks personally scare me I think a buckle is better for a beginners

Agreed! I've personally been intrigued by the idea for ages now, and a buckled beginners belt would be a great way to start in my opinion. Though if there was a way to incorporate a lock without it being vital to the piece... There's another story. Something similar to the Bondage boutique collar which buckles with a loop that can be locked, maybe?

Shadow Collector wrote:

Agreed! I've personally been intrigued by the idea for ages now, and a buckled beginners belt would be a great way to start in my opinion. Though if there was a way to incorporate a lock without it being vital to the piece... There's another story. Something similar to the Bondage boutique collar which buckles with a loop that can be locked, maybe?

+1 I love my bondage boutique collar and that it looks and works fine with and without a lock!

Personally we would prefer if there was a lock or it wouldn't feel like complete chastity because you could get out of it your self rather then your partner keeping the keys. If there anyway that padlocks could be added at a later date once you are the beginners stage could be a good idea.

theshape wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

A lock would indeed be required.... it removes the tmptation of removing the chastity device. You need complete trust in your Dom to lock you into it..... yours will be ordered soon Mummymermaid...although Jess ..if you need someone to test it out ;)

I should never of replied to this post should I...hehe >< xx

Echo32B wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

+1 I love my bondage boutique collar and that it looks and works fine with and without a lock!

+1 an option to lock or not and be functional both ways would suit lots of people