Feedback required - Female Chastity

In fact an alternative to leather for the male chastity belts would also be good as there is only leather and I'm sure that they could come up with a viable alternative if they tried. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Personally agree with those that think buckles would be a great start point for beginners and would appeal to those who are curious. The idea of the lock can be quite intimidating unless you have experience of chastity.

I'd feel a lot more comfortable without a lock to start off with.

The whole toileting issue is a big one to me, I mean from everything I have read it's pretty hard to properly urinate without getting some trapped between yourself and the belt so I'd far rather be able to remove it when it comes time to go to the bathroom without having to wait for my partner to faff about unlocking me, especially if he wasn't actually there to do so. Don't even get me started on number twos. Female chastity=major toileting issues to me, which puts me off. Being able to unbuckle for practical things like this then put it straight back on doesn't detract from the experience, to me, and I'd feel safer being able to be in control in this respect.

It would also be great for those who'd like to play at chastity rather than go straight into the deep end. I'd say more beginners would be willing to give chastity play a go if they were only being buckled in, not locked in, which is a bit of a big step to take really especially if, for example, it is something your partner wants and you are unsure of. It could open the door for a lot more people to experiment with it.

Maybe I'm too simple minded, but you don't need a physical lock to feel 'locked in'. It's a lot more fun to have to keep up the mental challenge of keeping the belt on, even knowing you could get out, while knowing you could get out would prevent panicking. Kind of like beginner level bondage gear. It's still as fun. I like this element of having to make the effort to obey the person in charge, rather than have a lock physically forcing me to whether I am tempted to disobey or not.

Plus there is always a way to add a lock to a buckle if you get creative. We've managed it with basically all of our restraints.

So yeah, I'd love to see one without a lock. I'd rather have to make the effort to keep myself locked in than have some stupid lock do all the hard work for me anyway! :p

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I'd feel a lot more comfortable without a lock to start off with.

The whole toileting issue is a big one to me, I mean from everything I have read it's pretty hard to properly urinate without getting some trapped between yourself and the belt so I'd far rather be able to remove it when it comes time to go to the bathroom without having to wait for my partner to faff about unlocking me, especially if he wasn't actually there to do so. Don't even get me started on number twos. Female chastity=major toileting issues to me, which puts me off. Being able to unbuckle for practical things like this then put it straight back on doesn't detract from the experience, to me, and I'd feel safer being able to be in control in this respect.

It would also be great for those who'd like to play at chastity rather than go straight into the deep end. I'd say more beginners would be willing to give chastity play a go if they were only being buckled in, not locked in, which is a bit of a big step to take really especially if, for example, it is something your partner wants and you are unsure of. It could open the door for a lot more people to experiment with it.

Maybe I'm too simple minded, but you don't need a physical lock to feel 'locked in'. It's a lot more fun to have to keep up the mental challenge of keeping the belt on, even knowing you could get out, while knowing you could get out would prevent panicking. Kind of like beginner level bondage gear. It's still as fun. I like this element of having to make the effort to obey the person in charge, rather than have a lock physically forcing me to whether I am tempted to disobey or not.

Plus there is always a way to add a lock to a buckle if you get creative. We've managed it with basically all of our restraints.

So yeah, I'd love to see one without a lock. I'd rather have to make the effort to keep myself locked in than have some stupid lock do all the hard work for me anyway! :p

I have the same thoughts in regards to toileting issues!

Shadow Collector wrote:

Though if there was a way to incorporate a lock without it being vital to the piece... There's another story. Something similar to the Bondage boutique collar which buckles with a loop that can be locked, maybe?

+1 I was going to say exactly this.

I'm not a complete beginner but I think having only worn one a few times and not having worn one for an extended period, I fall more on the beginner side.

I definitely need some sort of lock. It wouldn't necessarily have to come with a lock but without even the possibility to lock it, I wouldn't buy it. It doesn't have to be a padlock though. I think plastic locks (like these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11511 ) would work just as well (probably even better if the intention is extended wear). Being able to cut them off would possibly be good for nervous novices too since there is no lost keys to worry about.

I have a pair of wrist restraints that have a buckle and padlock. You are able to use them either way, I think that it would be excellent if you had this type of lock on a chastity belt. Sorry if it is not aloud but here is a photo off Google of somthing similar to what I have.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=padlock+wrist+restraints&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=653&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-xfjig8PJAhXKVRoKHRinA_QQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=Ocw5cf6_kkxtTM%3A

X

I am personally interested in the idea, however I also always worried about the hygiene of it. Not just the urination, but the other human need as well. Maybe one which would combine both would be nice. So e.g. at home with your partner you could go with the lock, knowing he can untie you as needed, or you could just go without the lock... I would def feel better e.g. at work without the lock...

am also a vegan, perhaps pvc or a faux leather would be a nice idea for a beginners one, as that would reduce the cost of it too.

^seconded!

Ragnar Lodbrok wrote:

Would a possible compromise be a design featuring both buckles and a facility of using a padlock?

That way both beginners and the experienced can have the benefit of either option?

sounds like an excelent idea. saves redesigning the product too much. maybe if the buyer was only thinking about using the chastity belt while using bondage at the same time then i guess that would work. also with buckles would it not be quicker to put on and remove. (newbie opinion)

Can't be too difficult to have a closing system that can have buckles which can then be padlocked if desired.

It would certainly be a beginners' toy, as the more experienced / hardcore would go for a custom made stainless steel device. Just like serious male chastity, most people that become hooked would start with something cheap, move to something more expensive and eventually go down the custom route. I started with a gates of hell and a padlock, moved on to the CB3000, CB2000, CB6000, Jailbird, then product tested the Birdlock device for the manufacturer and, somewhere along the way had a custom Lori stainless steel device made!

poppycat wrote:

Echo32B wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Agreed! I've personally been intrigued by the idea for ages now, and a buckled beginners belt would be a great way to start in my opinion. Though if there was a way to incorporate a lock without it being vital to the piece... There's another story. Something similar to the Bondage boutique collar which buckles with a loop that can be locked, maybe?

+1 I love my bondage boutique collar and that it looks and works fine with and without a lock!

+1 an option to lock or not and be functional both ways would suit lots of people

I like this idea too!