Fellow sounders.👋

Hi all, how many of my LH fellow kinksters also do sounding, I know it primarily a male kink but that some women also do it.
I used to insert anything I could when I was a teen, obviously not recommended, In my later years I realised there are proper instruments for sounding so the urge came back!
I’ve been sounding for around 4 years now, like a lot of these kinks it has now gone from inserting to the challenge of stretching, it has taken all those 4 years to get from an initial comfortable 8mm sound to 15mm,
I’m a bit stuck at 15mm as each 1mm step in sounds is actually a 3mm diameter stretch, to help I’ve managed to get a hegar set that goes up in 0.5mm steps so I’m hoping this will get me to the next level.
So home many fellow sounders are out there? how are you progressing? and any tips to share?
Cheers all XxX

2 Likes

I’ve just started.

I bought an 8mm hollow penis plug a couple of months ago. I don’t use it often as

1. I’m caged for most of the time.
  2. It freaks my wife out watching me put it in.

so it’s still a tight fit but I do love the feeling once it’s in there and I love the additional feeling when I’m masturbating or being masturbated.

3 Likes

Something I thought I’d never try but once I took the plunge - oh my!
I can completely recommend the ribbed stainless steel rod of awesomeness nestling in my toybox. Watching and feeling the full nine and a half inches disappearing is amazing

3 Likes

I must admit I’ve been looking at these, think I may give it a try with a 6mm one.

1 Like

I have the same one as Melody and although I use it only now and again when the mood takes me when I do it is incredibly sensual and off the scale erotic. Just make sure to read up on all the advice regarding techniques, hydration, and above cleanliness. Enjoy. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have the same one as @anon90463906 too, i did review it a while back. Not used it for ages though!

2 Likes

It’s something I’ve looked at, but wondered what is the idea/effect it has? Does it increase orgasm?

@Yes_man , there are tapered sounds out there so you can slowly stretch and push your limits as and when you feel like it.

Think I bought mine from LH many moons ago but perhaps a search on tapered sounds will produce something.

1 Like

I’ll have to finish the review I started ages ago - something for a rainy Saturday afternoon

You’ll get discount if it’s posted!

1 Like

Hi @Private_member, yes I’ve looked at tapered sounds but the sound size I’m currently at makes it very difficult to find anything but hegar sounds as big as I need, tapered sounds only seem to go up to 14mm. Cheers

We use LH Discover water based lube for everything.

2 Likes

I used to use Very Deep lubricant as that’s recommended for sounding which is good stuff but expensive for the amount you get, when I ran out once I used some of the OH’s LH anal lube, believe like @rockstar its the Discover lube, it works just as good so have stayed using that, the other bonus with the LH lube over the Very Deep is the LH lube is in a pump dispenser so and I can put the pump tip in the end of my urethra and pump the lube directly in to my urethra, it makes sure there’s plenty of lube where I need it and it’s a lot less messy than putting it directly on the sounds. X

“The other bonus with the LH lube is a pump dispenser so I can put the pump tip in the end of my urethra and pump the lube directly in to my urethra, it makes sure there’s plenty of lube where I need it and it’s a lot less messy than putting it directly on the sounds.”

That’s exactly what I do.

3 Likes

Great mind’s and all that!! :grin::grin::grin:

I have the same ribbed one as @Melody1 and I bought the silicone variety pair . I much prefer the stainless steel . I imagine the ribs hold lube for the deep slide along with the smoothness of the steel . It sure seems to me the silicone even well lubed kind of drag and make me a bit sore . As @rockstar mentioned , my wife freaks out also . I particularly enjoy laying on my back and letting the weight work it down . Some days a little vibration and spinning will trigger an extra energetic orgasm . Maybe it is my medical training , but I only use the sterile lube packets . Though I like the idea of using the pump to force a little more lube deep . I shot one video of my cock swallowing in nearly the whole length and enjoy watching it every so often .

4 Likes

Heard about sounding many times but never dared to try it as didn’t know the pros and cons of putting stuff up ya willy but the temptation has been there every so often.

2 Likes

Sounding is something I want to try but at the same time don’t know where to start or what to expect. Would you guys start it with a metal one or try something else to start it with?

I started with a stainless steel 8mm penis plug with a hole all the way through and a ring on the top. Stainless steel is the most hygienic.

2 Likes

Personally like @rockstar I’d start with a penis plug, I’d also make sure it a solid plug or sound as it’s more controllable. plus plugs are relatively inexpensive if you decide its not for you!
I started with an 8mm plug and worked my way up to a 10mm plug fairly quickly. It’s harder to get plugs bigger than 10mm, I have got them now but have to go to specific sites so back when I was starting I decided to get a sounding set.
Typically being the type for a challenge I initially bought a hager set as it went up to bigger sizes in 1m increments. I now have one that goes up in 0.5mm increments hoping it will get me beyond 15mm.
I like sounds as they keep you stretched at the size you’ve worked up to and it does feel and look good taking the whole thing.
Best advice is to Google sounding as there is plenty of good advice out there, I’m sure LH has a sounding advice page too.
Personally I’d say take it easy, it will happen, like lots of things plenty of lube, think there’s some advice on lube further back in the thread, only use things designed to go in your urethra and if your using a sounding set use the biggest size your comfortable with, too small a sound can do more damage as too big a sound as the small ones are like needles and can easily pierce.
Hope that helps. X

1 Like