Female Chastity

Oh why am I at work today? Want to be Google clit shield as we speak!

4 Likes

The only other thing that I can think of, and it’s very extreme, is to have a series of piercings in your outer labia so that they can be held closed by small padlocks, rings or even laces like a corset piercing.

1 Like

Wow that is extreme, but I must say, a very arousing thought :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think I love my lovely lips too much to completely riddle them with holes though, but the thought of having myself laced and bound together, out of my control, is exactly the kind of thrill I’m into. :face_exhaling:

I have seen photos of labia pierced with a series of rings (5 or 6 each side) with a long padlock threaded through the rings holding the labia together. That should do the trick I think. :grin:

1 Like

Lol female chastity reminds me of that funny Robin Hood film where maid Marion had a pair of iron knickers on with padlock to protect her virtue :closed_lock_with_key:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: this made me laugh @AJSTAR

Unfortunately, I lost my virtue and most of my decency many many years ago :woozy_face::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Haha from what I remember the film was hysterical with these hefty knickers :rofl:

I believe you can get a clit shield that is held by either a single or double hood piercing other than that you are probably looking at a custom made piece.

1 Like

Thanks @Onlyones, I’ve been looking at them quite a lot this afternoon. Although they look really pretty, I just don’t think they’re going to give me what I’m looking for. Saying that, I don’t think anything will give me quite what I’m looking for :smile:

I think you have got to get the tech folk involved in trying to come with something @Blonde_Bunny and @KinkyMira I would recommend you pair are also on the design panel and testing. I have been unable to come up with a design that is workable.

2 Likes

I think the simple and most sensible answer will be to just sit on my hands or twiddle my thumbs :joy:

1 Like

I cannot imagine you doing that for long. What about preventing your hands getting down to your clit etc. May be hands connected to a neck brace. Not much use for work but weekends / holidays? @Blonde_Bunny

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny That might be the simple answer, but where is the fun in that?

1 Like

I just came across a female chastity plug completely by accident (searching for something else and this popped up), on a well known hub where by it gets inserted into the vagina and then spreads open, then gets locked with a key - @Blonde_Bunny not sure if this is something you’d be interested in? It made me think of this thread.

2 Likes

Have you any interest in the belts and restraints that holds a Hitachi wand in place? First thing that came to mind reading your topic. If it’s not on the right track I apologize.

@James89 this sounds absolutely mind blowing :drooling_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Sounds divine

2 Likes

Thought you’d like the sound of it! I’d personally never heard of it before.
@KinkyMira had you come across this at all?

If you searched for the ‘video’ in question, I’m sure it would be pretty easy to find.

1 Like

Not seen the video yet, but it sounds like an anal one I found (and bought).

4 Likes

I once saw an expanding butt plug that could be locked into place to prevent removal (it also had chains going to your ankles which I thought was hot AF, a shame LH don’t stock it!). Perhaps some entrepreneur could modify that to lock both entries and a steel plate to cover the labia/clit/pubic mound area? I’m sure they would sell like hotcakes to those interested in the chaste lifestyle but want to be discrete about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like