Female domme/male sub relationship help!

@rockstar
I agree - I’m going to forbid him wearing my or his lingerie for a week and later I’m planning to tease him with me playing with myself my naughty lingerie just to frustrate him

I was disappointed with his actions as only last night I rewarded him with some really nice knickers which he loved and he only had a week to go until I released him - and he was not even that hard when he exploded??

He asked me to spank him - but I agree he needs to think about his actions - but after the week he will also get a severe spanking with the cane as when he came it did go over my face and hair :paddle:

@batjamboree
I think what he done was unforgivable and in the past I have been punished for cumming when strictly told not to- but I have never accidentally shot over a goddess-

The ultimate punishment for me would be a simple testicular flick - tell him to open his legs get on your knees hold up his cock with 1 hand and with 2 fingers flick his balls - he will not do that again …

I don’t think taking away his lingerie is fair - that’s too cruel- but another thing would be to take away his lingerie but replace it with a cheap multipack cotton knickers from the supermarket- just boring … :sob:

@spanking_for_fun
Thank you for referring to me as a goddess

But with regards to punishment I cannot flick his balls - I want to punish him not hurt him but I like the idea of cheap knickers- I have a pair of Minnie Mouse knickers from years ago - I will get him to wear these for a day - they are horrible

1 Like

House chores with humbler installed.

Yoy could perhaps play it the other way around here. Along the lines of, “You want to cum that much, do you? Okay then, you need to masturbate until I tell you you can stop.”

He then needs to keep going (and cumming) until he’s completely exhausted, then if that’s insufficient, lie him down and masturbate him until he’s begging you to stop.

He’ll feel that raw, he won’t be even thinking of doing that for a long, long time!

But then the choice, as always, is yours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AJSTAR thats a good idea id have to buy him some! How on earth do you pick suitable lingerie for a 65 year old man! :thinking:

I love the idea of this down grading his lingerie! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Anywhere you like

I’m 72 and ive just started wearing women’s knickers. I bought some cheap ones to establish my size (turns out I’m a 14) then i shop online at lingerie shops .

2 Likes

Food for thought with my opinion , and I am not an expert . From the studies I have read on male ejaculation . Depending on the male , between 5-7 days of not ejaculating the body reabsorbs the semen . In other study a fellow needs to cum quite a few times a month to help prevent prostrate cancer . I personally have kept hitting “the refresh button” for many years . Between winter and summer I would guess I average four times a week . I have several friends that I believe reduced their sex and masterbating at a fairly young age and they have both had prostrate cancer . Once again , just my thoughts on restrictions on ejaculating .

@rockstar Wow 72! Never too old to carry out a new kink i guess! Thats awesome!

1 Like

Guess you’d have to find out his sizes and choose something that’s really feminine so it’s all the more for him :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In the last 5 or 6 years we’ve taken on more kinks than in the previous 43 years of marriage.

1 Like

@AJSTAR well i know he likes red! I guess i’ll start there!

Red Lacey and satin fabrics!

1 Like

I have another question about my “sub” ive been setting him tasks to do just small silly things like go outside and wank in the garden when its dark and another one, cum in a glass and send me a picture so i can see how much youve built up in the last week. Really simple things and he always fails to carry them out. Im starting to think hes not actually serious about playing sub if he cant do these things for me. Am i wasting my time on him? Hes done nothing but disappoint me lately!

Have you asked him why he hasn’t carried these things out? Does his living situation allow him to do what you’ve asked?

If he doesn’t have a suitable answer, then it sounds like he is just after kinky sexting and isn’t really interested in serving you. That or you are just incompatible with what works for you both

Seems like they like the idea of being a sub but dont actually want do follow it through. I think you may be wasting your time.

1 Like

@Calie first time he disobeyed me he said “oh you didnt mention it again so i just thought you didnt want me to do it” since then ive made it clear to him that if i ask him to do something he is to do it unless i give him the order not to for whatever reason. Ive since asked him to do other tasks and once again hes failed! He lives alone so i cant really see any valid excuse for not carrying out said tasks. Its pointless me setting punishment for his disobedience because i doubt he’d see that through either. Im on the verge of giving up on him completely.

@rockstar its a shame because hes actually a nice guy but as a dom i need to be strict and kick him to the curb if he continues to disobey me. to be honest hes really testing my patience!

Perhaps that’s what he wants to do. To really push the sub/dom thing. To make you really be dominate. Maybe you aren’t being dominate enough for him. Is this just a casual thing between you two or did he search you out for this service?

1 Like