Female sexy dress up outfit/role play

I recently purchased my first dress up role play sexy outfit and myself and my wife absolutely loved it. My wife has never been into dressing up/role play and now because I wore an outfit she wants to join in!

What sexy costumes/dress up would anybody recommend for a women?

Thanks for your help!!

6 Likes

Im rather fond of this one (also in plus sizes). There is also the Roleplay generator if you get stuck for ideas

5 Likes

I’ve done about 100 outfits…it’s my thing…:crazy_face:

I guess she can be anything she wants to be and it all depends what she feels sexy in herself and also what you can be too in the roleplay scenario…

Most people start with something like Dr / Patient or Nurse / Patient.
Another popular one is Secretary / Boss.

Look at Fancy Dress / Roleplay outfits and take it from there…

Good luck and have fun.

6 Likes

The choices are limitless! Whatever she feels comfortable in and go from there. Our favourite is french maid it drives my man wild and naughty schoolgirl never fails us.
Also I’m glad you had fun dressing up too!!

1 Like

There’s plenty of choices to go for. Have a look on here and see what catches her eye. Just as long as she’s comfortable in what she’s wearing and take it from there.

We love doing role playing, his favourite is the maid, and naughty school girl.
We’ve also got Dr and nurse, secretary, policewoman, fireman, butler, sailor.
I think that’s it :thinking::joy:

3 Likes

Looks interesting that outfit @Green_Eyed_Girl

The generator looks fun! Might have a go and see what it suggests :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks @CurvyJilly @PrettyKitty24 @Dirty-Wife for your advice.

It was more a post to see if anyone has any of the Love Honey dress up outfits that they would recommend? But like I said thank you so much for the advice everything is noted!! :blush::blush:

1 Like

In that case I would 100% recommend this one:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-costumes/sexy-secretary-outfits/p/lovehoney-fantasy-risky-business-top-and-pvc-skirt-set/a46583g83694.html

You can read my review on the page or here for my full thoughts on it as well as a few possible ideas :rofl:

5 Likes

So I know that communication and listening to your partner if you have one helps on a fantasy role play, my husband went on a hunting kick and I was getting mad that he was spending more time with the dear in the woods then with me making me sexually frustrated. So one day when he came home I was dressed up like well a sexy dear and he was so turned on he was like well dear seasons over tagged my dear. And so that day I realized how much I loved dress-up sexy I’m looking into a couple more outfits, so that being said go for it you might like it.

2 Likes

We love the LH Deluxe French Maid costume. Great for a little role play!

3 Likes

Thanks @Peitho

I was eyeing up this outfit so glad you’ve recommended this!!

1 Like

Thanks @Wood_Wow! That’s what we are wanting an outfit that we can really get into some role play with!

2 Likes

So many possibilities! I’ve heard a few times on here that the maid outfit is supposed to be pretty cool.

1 Like

Yesss that’s why I’m stuck on choosing an outfit @AJSTAR! Lovehoney sell so many different sexy outfits it’s so hard to chose. @Wood_Wow has recommended the maid!

2 Likes

There’s so many scenarios you can play out with the French maid outfit. Getting room service in, being caught in the act & offering a helping hand. So many scenarios when you get into it and use your imagination.

My OH sometimes also loves to dress up for routine house cleaning. It’s spiced it up & it’s certainly helped me get more heavily involved in helping with the cleaning in anticipation of our break time treat.

1 Like

Mrs SubCharles has this and looks like the cutest thing on the planet with it on. Almost feels a shame to do anything other than stare at her :grimacing:

5 Likes

Haha then maid it is on top of the list! :grin:

1 Like

It has to be the Cotelli wet look cat suit, teamed with a pair of really high heels and a collar and riding crop. Does it every time for me

1 Like