My Reviews

by @Peitho , 19th December 2021
Lovehoney Fantasy Risky Business Top and PVC Skirt Set

Boss in the Bedroom one night, Solicitous Sexcretary the next

I am just short of 5’9", a size 12 - 14 overall but very pear shaped (36-28-40) and a member of the itty bitty titty committee with only petite A cup boobs. I got my Risky Business in M/L and I really, really like this outfit.

The skirt first, I am a big fan of the feel of tight PVC over skin and I defy anyone not to want to stroke, caress, and yes, spank a tight PVC clad bottom. I think the cut is extremely suited to my horse riding sculpted very round behind. The fishnet sections have some stretch in them to keep it snug but the hem at the bottom though elastic where the fishnet is remains pretty tight and restrictive on me but I rather like this feeling of being restricted. The zip on the back runs the full length and can unzip from either the top or bottom so allowing plenty of versatility, the tags are metal but the zip itself is plastic but very secure and runs well. I personally favour being bent over the desk, unzipped a little from the hem and the skirt pulled up around my waist… but that’s just my preference. Be unzipped from the top and pull down to restrict your movement if you prefer.

The top is also great, it is however a lot more shear than it appears in the model photos. Skin and nipples are very, very visible but through the material this looks really hot. I’m also an appreciator of collars on shirts as they balance up my small boobs. It has been cleverly thought out in terms of design for the exhilarating total reveal. Single knot tie and then poppers for you to either rip your own shirt open or have it dramatically ripped open for you with no damage done. For me the top fits well but would accomodate and probably benefit from larger domes than mine however I still love it. If you are significantly larger though and not gravity defyingly pert there is no support built in so you might want to take this into consideration.

Whether you’re the boss who wants your employee to earn their next raise outside of the boardroom or the business partner going for a hostile takeover or simply the well dressed secretary who’s boss needs you to take a long DICKtation you’ll feel the part in this simple two piece.

Pair with some killer heeled, spiked stilettos and get your erotic am-dram on.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Clever, well thought out design features, allure of bottom in tight PVC.

Cons: Nothing.

Bottom Line: A great addition to the bedroom dressing up box.

10 Likes