female urethra insertion??

is it safe to insert objects into the female urethra

Probably most definitely not. And I don't see why you would want to?

why don't you Google "female sounding", but I imagine it's safe as long as everything is clean and hygienic, but long term it will probably stretch the urethra. which I wouldn't think is a good thing

This is something you would have to be very careful with. As Sum Sub suggests you should look into 'sounding'.

i was asking for advise not your opinion on why i would want to! u obviously have to much time on your hands

Calm it. That's not how we go about things on here!

my last post was for MrsMcX.

That's what I was responding to.

I think sounding is something not everyone has heard of. I only have personally because of the LH forum. So MrsMcX probably isn't aware that it is a known fetish.

I have tried looking for some other threads on the lovehoney forum that might help you but I can't seem to find any sorry x

i have googled it but wasnt really that helpful i just thought there might be a few people on forum that have tried it or know some facts about it! i know u have to be careful because of infection seen it recently and was interested

thanks xmorningxgloryx! i have seen them on lovehoney site but they seem to b for men

A lot of forum members use a website called Fetlife. I don't know whether you have heard of it but I have just looked on there and there are groups which discuss sounding :)

cheers i will give it a look

Wow this is one of the things i cant get my head around to the point it makes me feel light headed.

Anywho it is possible.. because this is an extremely sensitive area you have to be really careful with inserting objects, un-clean equipment can cause infections such as UTI's (some even report incontinence) . Most people reccomend surgical steel as its much easier to keep clean and bacteria free as this is a highly delicate area.

Also id expect pain especially when your starting out and some bruising but like Morning glory has said theres FetLife as its more an extreme fetish.

mitzy millar wrote:

is it safe to insert objects into the female urethra

Like anything it's safe if done correctly. Don't just insert anything you have lying around the house, buy a proper piece of equipment. The traditional tool for men is a sounding rod, but you won't really need all that length as the female urethra is much shorter, so you could try a penis plug instead as that'll do the trick. Make sure what you buy is stainless steel or silicone as you can sterilise these. Once you have a toy you'll also want some sterile lubricant.

Before you do anything make sure you throughly wash your hands with antibacterial soap, then sterilise the toy and try not to touch the tip that you're about to insert. Apply a little lubricant to the toy and then you can carefully insert it.

The biggest risk for women here is infection; because the urethra is so short any bacteria has much less distance to travel to the bladder, which is why hygiene is of the utmost importance. There's always a risk, but minimise it as much as you can and see if you enjoy experimenting with this sort of play. So long as you use a proper implement then there should be no danger of damaging or irritating the inside of the urethra.

mitzy millar wrote:

i was asking for advise not your opinion on why i would want to! u obviously have to much time on your hands

Can you explain why you think I have too much time on my hands because I responded to a post? I said "I don't see why you would want to?" I was asking you a question, as to why you would do it. I know that men are into sounding, but I understand why men do it, I don't understand why females would want to do it.

So rude!

Hello it is safe when using a correct item. Women have been known to experiment with household objects before and got them lost (like pens).

I have tried it, but it just wasn't for me.

I'd recommend a thickish sound - according to a few people I know they feel better =)

Like anything if done with care it's safe.

But not something I would ever want to do personally. Like MrsMcx says I don't see why anyone would want to.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Like anything if done with care it's safe.

But not something I would ever want to do personally. Like MrsMcx says I don't see why anyone would want to.

There's a lot of things like that, and actually female sounding is only a very mild thing compared to some of the requests I get ^_^

I rather enjoy u-spot play, rubbing around the urethra, the area is highly sensitive for me. Although too sensitive for sounding.

mitzy millar wrote:

Whoa whoa! Keep it friendly people!

I hope you found the advice you were looking for mitzy millar :)