FFM threesomes

hi, me and my female friend were both bi curious so ended up sleeping together now and then and wow we both loved it, recently we deceided we wanted a man to join us in the bedroom, so a man we kind of knew offered lol, it was amazing ,me and my friend were having sex with eachother we had all the toys out his face wasa picture, we both had amazing sex with him and he said it was the best sex he had ever had :) . were hoping to do it again soon with some other lucky man ha :)

When i met my OH she openly admitted to me that she had had a ffm threesome.Didnt bother me in the slightest and told her that "as she had done this before meeting me, it wouldnt bother me if she wanted to do it again". since telling me about her previous, she has admitted to doing it 3 times in total ...all before she met me. She has said to me that she thinks i am so laid back about this,and has said that if the time was right,that she would do it again and would want to involve me. Well im not gonna argue.

you,ll have the time of your life if you do :) good luck

Interesting reading your thread....it probably will happen and i am looking forward to it.xx

Am well jell, always wanted a ffm threesome(or een a mmf) but it will have to remain a fantasy

Mr L

I to this day can`t believe i met a woman like my OH. I always wanted to but never thought that it would ever happen. Shes 9 years younger than me,gorgeous,smart sexy...what a package i dont know what it is about me but i have always had a younger woman.

As long as your safe have fun and secure thats all that matters enjoy

Thanks Kinky F

1 Like

northern boy wrote:

Mr L

I to this day can`t believe i met a woman like my OH. I always wanted to but never thought that it would ever happen. Shes 9 years younger than me,gorgeous,smart sexy...what a package i dont know what it is about me but i have always had a younger woman.

My OH is very open and we have such a great sex life, trying to always try everything at least once, she to likes the idea of a ffm or mmf but 1. her confidence would let her down and 2. she feels it might change things, but this is also fine with me, fantasy it is.

Yeah i think its all about trust,being comfortable with what your doingand there cant be any jealousy as you`ve both entered into this together

my first and last one was a disaster, was amazing at the time but she found it werid and awakrd after but i think that was down to her age, if my current OH was to offer i would probably postpone it till we were in a very stable relationship

Recently had a mmf with my partner and we are closer than ever now, would be happy to do it again if the oppertunity arose with the right person .We both want a ffm ,but its so difficult to find someone. We are not into swinging and dont want a stranger to join us which makes it difficult. Hopefully it wont remain a fantasy.

My Best friend (Male, that I have known for many years) have been talking about a MMF Threesome for years, maybe even a MMMF Foursome (With our other Male best friend) but it has seen to be nothing but a laughable fantasy as he got all the girls and I till this day have only had one 'friend GF' and still have my V.

Recently, one of his ex girlfriends (who I fell in love with from the start of him going out with her) has started going out with me, we bright up the sex convocation and mentioned that "I was new to this" she then started speaking to me over the coming weeks about how I would want to lose it.

I told my best friend that I would like to lose it with him there, I said it as a bit of a joke but we then talked about it as a feasibility, he then told my girlfriend and we spoke about it.

Anyway, short story is it sounds like we are all in agreement and keen on the idea, I am a little nervous to be honest, not only because I’m worried about the first time sex on my part but how my girlfriend will react to it during/after, she says she’s ok now but she’s delicate, not necessarily physically but she has had a bit of a bad past, so.

I’m at the stage where this is turning me on just thinking about it but I don’t know if I want to put my girlfriend through it, has anyone got any advice?

Thanks

My Partner (M) and I recently decided we would like to add a Female into the mix, it's just finding out how and where to go, as I would prefer someone we both didn't know.

you wont like it till you try it wrote:

My Best friend (Male, that I have known for many years) have been talking about a MMF Threesome for years, maybe even a MMMF Foursome (With our other Male best friend) but it has seen to be nothing but a laughable fantasy as he got all the girls and I till this day have only had one 'friend GF' and still have my V.

Recently, one of his ex girlfriends (who I fell in love with from the start of him going out with her) has started going out with me, we bright up the sex convocation and mentioned that "I was new to this" she then started speaking to me over the coming weeks about how I would want to lose it.

I told my best friend that I would like to lose it with him there, I said it as a bit of a joke but we then talked about it as a feasibility, he then told my girlfriend and we spoke about it.

Anyway, short story is it sounds like we are all in agreement and keen on the idea, I am a little nervous to be honest, not only because I’m worried about the first time sex on my part but how my girlfriend will react to it during/after, she says she’s ok now but she’s delicate, not necessarily physically but she has had a bit of a bad past, so.

I’m at the stage where this is turning me on just thinking about it but I don’t know if I want to put my girlfriend through it, has anyone got any advice?

Thanks

I'm no expert, and I'm sure other can advise better and may disagree with me. My honest advise though, is don't do it. I don't mean don't do it ever or that nobody should do it, but for you and your GF right now, it just sounds like it could be a disaster.

If she is vulnerable and delicate emtionally, in anyway, then this should not even be an option right now. You can't go into these things without being 100% sure of yourself and your relationship, otherwise you are asking for trouble.

If I may ask, why do you want your friend to be there for your first time? Would it not mean more for it to start out as just you and your GF? There are many avenues to explore with just one partner. While I can certainly see the appeal of threesome (and moresomes, lol) I don't think the value of a one on one intimacy should be overlooked, especially when it is your first time. I speak as someone who took no time to make sure my first time was right.

I hope other people come on and give you some advise too, would be interest to hear other thoughts on your situation.

Best of luck x

I recently admitted to my oh that I would like to have a FFM and he was taking a back at first but we've spoken about it and agreed.

The issue is I have no idea how to find a female to join us, I would prefer it to be someone out of the area so we can go our separate ways. I've never been with a women before but really want to try and for him to watch an join in. Issue aswell maybe neither of us are what you can call slim

Never had a threesome but I think I'd definitely be up for giving it a go (I'll try anything once! )

I've never been with another woman before, other than kissing, so not really sure how much I'd enjoy it.

I'd go for a MMF threesome any day of the week though!

Very jealous, always been a personal fantasy of mine

SusanG I am.the same, I'm not very slim and a little self.conscious. My OH would.love it but he has said more to watch me with another F Than doing anything, but I thimk my insecurities would.come into it. I know I would be paranoid.he fancied her more than me even though I know he loves me alot. So as much as it would be fun I think we will have to keep it as a fantasy rather than act it out. Also it would have to be a girl we would never see again

ahwell maybe one day!! Xx

Butterflybee I'm so with you there!! MMF any day =P

I would do either mmf or ffm if the opportunity was right, and even though I'm self conscious of my body I think that would be something I get over whilst choosing the partner in question (i.e I would choose someone that I *know* isn't going to get funny or bitch later on)

My issue is my level of experience... reading online things obsessively is one thing, but I wouldn't have a CLUE how to please a woman. I find pleasing myself difficult enough lmao That would be the thing that holds me back. Even though arguably the only way to gain experience is to try it =P