FFM threesomes

hi forum 😊

I'm bi, I've been married to a wonderful man for 16 years and have been faithful and true. Of course, in the bedroom he loves getting off on stories of my past sexual adventures and I enjoy telling him and reliving the naughtiness.

Anyway, long story short, we're having a mff on Friday and I just can't wait, I've never had a 3some but have always wanted to. I don't have any issues about emotions or feelings, I don't have any worries about sexual health, my only concern is making a fantasy a reality ..... as I do like to mess with his head with my stories.

Chances are Suzeth, experiencing it once will only help to enhance his lust for your stories, cause with each one he will relive a little of that night, and still experience the pleasure in your story also.

Plus it takes away any flicker of doubt that they might be, just stories =P

Hi Suzeh, welcome and enjoy the forums. It seems you have all the angles covered hope you enjoy. Just one little word of caution sorry. 16 years would an awful amount trust to undermine.
You may think you are all sorted mentally, but you have no idea how this will effect you or even more Hubby.

I'd love to try this, just need to find a girl who wants to try it with me!

Thank you jazzam and gentle giant.

We've discussed this and mulled over it for so long, and it will be a one time only thing, a devilishly naughty night.

I suspect we will both feel pangs of jealousy but my love for him is ocean deep and my trust and confidence is high, he has promised me that he feels the same. We have also decided that if one of us becomes uncomfortable that we leave it where it is and walk away.

I do desire to be with another woman again for just one more time and I so so desire for my husband to feel like a God, just the once and then he can get back to walking the dogs and doing the tip run

Hugs

i would also like a threesome with 2 other ladies aswell , bet that would be awsome :)

Yeah it's more finding someone to try it with that's the big stumbling block.