Fifty shades darker lingerie

I am looking forward to lovehoney stockings the fifty shades darker lingerie range by coco-de-mer I own the blindfold from the masquerade range from when we went London this month and paid a vist to the shop and would love to own more items from the range. The goddess range became available on Christmas Eve and my wife loves the green lace detail on the range of items.

Do you happen to know how the sizing goes, given that you have seen some of it in London?

Is it 10-12 or bra sizing 36D? Does that make sense? I have only seen a few pieces but it looks lovely, not sure it will go up to my size though? Anastasia Steel was not a plus size girl!

I don't know on the sizes for the lingerie. We did look at it but not too closely to be able to tell. We knew we were going to be buying the blindfolds and just a look around the shop and all the toys but wasn't there too long as we needed to back to catch the train home.

How amazing is the shop! I loveeee it.

I want to get my hands on some of the masquerade range too.

Have you been to the shop Paige? Yes it is amazing and did feel quite special visiting there. We want to get more from the masquerade range just waiting for the ranges to go live before deciding what to buy.

bondagegod wrote:

Have you been to the shop Paige? Yes it is amazing and did feel quite special visiting there. We want to get more from the masquerade range just waiting for the ranges to go live before deciding what to buy.

Yes! I went last year when I visited the UK.

I want the Robe I think

I love the fifty shades stuff and I want to get more :)

I did wonder if that was when you visited there Paige. It hard to choose which ones to buy from the ranges so far.

I pretty much only wear black but I've got a soft spot for dark, rich greens and purples (I think it's a hangover from my childhood dream of living in a castle with a four poster bed 😄 ). If the range includes green lace I am praying it's closer to Lovehoney prices than Coco de Mer's!

It's definitely cheaper than the rest of the own-brand Coco stuff! I think it starts at £15 and goes up to £60 something 🙂

That's better than I was expecting. I have looked at the coco website and the lingerie on there is soooo expensive I would never be able to buy it. Plus I don't think it comes in plus size, so I'm hoping the fifty shades does.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

How amazing is the shop! I loveeee it.

I want to get my hands on some of the masquerade range too.

It really is amazing! Everywhere you look there is something else to see hidden away, it was so cool. I'm really excited about the lingerie too, it looks gorgeous xx

There is now four pieces of fifty shades lingerie available on lovehoney.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/search/?q=Fifty+shades+lingerie+

How gorgeous is all of the items?

Unfortunately these wouldn't fit me but they are incredibly beautiful. Love the suspender belt.

New fifty shades darker goddess lingerie is now on lovehoney and looking particularly wonderful.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/search/?q=Fifty+shades+darker+goddess+

I love the colour! The basque is going on my wishlist but I might see if the bra also comes to LH because I know that will get more use. The basque could double up as kink club wear though...

I already have the indulge me bra sitting in my basket waiting for payday. Who needs food, right? 😂

... am I the only person who doesn't particualrly like the style?

Shadow Collector wrote:

Nope - I just hopped over here to ask the same question - you beat me to it xxxx

Not keen on the style or the colour xxxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Nope - I just hopped over here to ask the same question - you beat me to it xxxx

Not keen on the style or the colour xxxx

I do like it, but not all of the items. And those I like, I won't get because of the price

I love the colour but no chance of it getting over my butt!