Masquerade masks.

Just took advantage of the deal of the week and got the fifty shades of grey Masquerade masks on there way to us. Very excited about getting and wearing these.

Awesome! I'd love to grab those, but my OH would kill me. He hates glitter XD

Hopefully the glitter doesn't come off to much.

Oh yes, I have about a dozen masks. Enjoy :)

We own a couple but really looking forward to these ones.

Fun times ahead x

Certainly will be.

Just put an order in that I can't afford hehe but well excited to get these too xx

Bought a few bits today from LH for the first time without my Mrs advising me lol, I wanted to surprise her with some masks....ate the fifty shades ones worth it or would I be better off with something else

I don't personally have the 50 shades ones. I have venetian ball masks and that sort of thing. Not sure if any can be seen in my pics. I'll take a look! It's up to you at the end of the day.

Love the look of the masks will have to order this week x

Mine arrived yesterday & I love them x

Thanks guys and gals x

Yea I know what you mean mummy mermaid.

Glad you love yours nat & Tom. Can't wait for mine to come.

Hope you enjoy ur's Cole77. What else did you order?

my latest buys are a massager, a red chemise baby doll, escante french maid outfit, poker for couples and a board game called all night long, so a few bits to keep us going as we are going away this weekend (typing from hotel lobby lol).....so what are your latest buys anything to inspire😆

I am so tempted by these masks, but I've promised myself no more orders till Christmas :(

Cole77 wrote:

my latest buys are a massager, a red chemise baby doll, escante french maid outfit, poker for couples and a board game called all night long, so a few bits to keep us going as we are going away this weekend (typing from hotel lobby lol).....so what are your latest buys anything to inspire😆

I'm waiting for vibrating knickers today so I'll let you know how much fun they are 😜 Best purchase lately has been the Tracy cox g spot vibe, the g spot glass dildo (amazing straight from the fridge!) & the fifty shades silky lube, really loved that. I'm looking for a new bullet so hopefully get something powerful next week, hope you have a great weekend! X

That seems a very good buy cole77. Hope you have a good weekend in the hotel. FSOG grey love egg is the most recent toy we have brought.

Parcel ready for delivery. Excited now for them to arrive.

Eek my masks are meant to be arriving today x