FIFTY SHADES OF GREY OFFICIAL TRAILER REACTIONS!

Helloo ^_^

So today, the official trailer for FSOG was released and WOW, I burst into tears, I think it is perfect, from what you can see, they've stuck to the book almost identically! I'm glad they changed the casting to Jamie, as he seems almost like the Grey imagined and she the same.

What's your thoughts on the trailer? Is anyone else now dying to see it or are you not fussed? X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4nJX8snP4s&list=UU2gCqYNqIxSeRkR9QAGRYjA

oh me too miss n i have just watched it and I cannot wait to go see it! I wanted to go see it with hubby but i may go with the girls instead as im not sure he will like it.

I was curious about him but hubba hubba he seems just like the mr grey you imagine when reading the books?!

I really like the trailer - was much better than I expected. Definitely looking forward to the film!

Oh my!The sexy jeans he wears in the red room <33 I always imagined Christian a little bit more muscular and slightly blonder,don't know why,lol.But will definitely see the movie!

A lot better than I was expecting to be I wasn't sure about Dakota an jamie but from the trailer they seem to fit the rolls

OH MY GOD!!! I actually got goosebumps all over watching this! It looks so so good! I can't wait for it to come out! I have been really sceptical about Ana and Christian but they have both put all my worries to rest! Why do we have to wait 7 months?! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Oh my, I just watched it... It was a little spooky to be honest :O xx

@kitty yeah I too pictured him more muscular but oh well still rather yummy

ive watched it twice so far!

gonna go grab my books again lol

@pink haha I was thinking the same keep us going till its out

Is it just me that didn't like Ana? I mean it looks good and I'm looking forward to it coming out. But I wasn't overly keen on her

FrozenAngel wrote:

Is it just me that didn't like Ana? I mean it looks good and I'm looking forward to it coming out. But I wasn't overly keen on her

she looks a bit mumsy and not very pretty but ana isnt meant to be pretty is she? shes meant to be a quiet person that a normal person would overlook.

Yeah,she could have been a little bit more feminine..doesn't look like a girl who will get hit on by so many hot and sucessful guys.

Just watched the trailer.... Three times!! It is so surreal after reading the books to watch them 'come to life'. I also wasn't sure about Ana or Christian either, but they both look really good together. I can't wait for the movie, even more so now - so excited!! xx

I mean (it's been a while since I've read the books so may have to re read to confirm) but if I remember right she doesn't look like a girl you could say BOO to, she looks scared of her own shaddow. Where as in the books (I may be getting my wires crossed with another book) she stands up to him a lot.

I thought she was pretty lol I think she makes a good ana but I am not keen on mr gray at all. He has lively expreshions and I thought he would me more mysterios looking. xx

Ive never read the book sorry but I not that keen on reading talking tape or ebooks but thats about it , so i have no precomcevied ideas about the story line charaters or the activities that go on .

it will be interesting to watch but for now it seems ,,,,,,, missable ?

Can't. Stop. Watching.

FrozenAngel wrote:

I mean (it's been a while since I've read the books so may have to re read to confirm) but if I remember right she doesn't look like a girl you could say BOO to, she looks scared of her own shaddow. Where as in the books (I may be getting my wires crossed with another book) she stands up to him a lot.

I think Ana is very shy and not confident at all in the beginning. It's only when she embarks on her relationship with Christian that her confidence grows and she begins to help him too xx

I hope the movie will be at least half as good as the books.