FIFTY SHADES OF GREY OFFICIAL TRAILER REACTIONS!

The elevator kiss got me, it's beautiful, the room looks gorgeous even though it's the tiniest glimpse! But the jeans...the JEANS!

@pinkanimal I'm going with my cinema buddy first (hopefully they'll do midnight screenings, and dragging my boyfriend on Valentines day, much to his dread.

26 times the trailer has been watched now, a girls fantaay needs to be fulfiled! x

yes what scorps says. She starts to find her confidence and their relationship is one of those that the other person infuriates you so much lol

MrsMcX wrote:

Can't. Stop. Watching.

LOL, tell me about it ... xx

And to top it off, my FSOG after spank cream has just came through the door...thankyou LH! x

MissNoir wrote:

The elevator kiss got me, it's beautiful, the room looks gorgeous even though it's the tiniest glimpse! But the jeans...the JEANS!

@pinkanimal I'm going with my cinema buddy first (hopefully they'll do midnight screenings, and dragging my boyfriend on Valentines day, much to his dread.

26 times the trailer has been watched now, a girls fantaay needs to be fulfiled! x

the jeans lol omg pause that and just re run that through your head!

MissNoir wrote:

And to top it off, my FSOG after spank cream has just came through the door...thankyou LH! x

my restraint kit arrived today! god how much do i want to play now!

Ohhh had to watch it again... Got chills! :D xx

Pausing the jeans part has pretty much ruined me now, new screensaver perhaps! Wwait, no now it is new screensaver!

I think Ana works well, she was shy and massively intimidated at the start... not sure about him... think I had more a Christian Bale in American Psycho look in mind when I was reading the books lol. Really looking forward to the film though, hope it will live up to the hype!

@pinkanimal me too, sadly I must wait until tomorrow until I see boyfriend. I must have the entire FSOG collection, so excited for the new items, like the ruler! x

Omg I think I'm in love. This is so, so, so much better than I ever expected.

Im not even a fan of the books but after watching the trailer I'm definitely now tempted to watch the film once its released!

Kittyondrugz wrote:

I hope the movie will be at least half as good as the books.

I hope the film will be better, since the books weren't all that fantastic. Thankfully inner monologues are hard to translate to film so we won't be hearing about Ana's inner goddess a bazillion times.

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Oops I just posted a similar thread!

We all just stood around Plum's desk to watch it together... it's the first time I've heard the room so quiet! It looks incredible.

Can't believe I had to watch it at home on my own and miss the group gathering :(

but... OMG! I literally screamed when it ended!

I am so excited. It is (weirdly) exactly how I imagined it when reading the book - the way the office looked and the clothes she wore to the interview etc.

This is my Valentines date with my boyfriend sorted!

Ahhhhhhhh!

I know Cazz! I'm exactly the same! Especially his room with the piano, that was spot on to what I was thinking!

Does anyone know when the new range is gong to go live? I want it allllll!!!!

I NEED the ruler and the mask from the range. I realllly want them both.

I think i'm hooked. I am reading the book right now. LH spoiled me with FSOG testers and i got my FSOG flogger today. I think i've joined the FSOG craze. Am i?!

The trailer's got me acting so crazy right now....

The only thing I liked from that was the version of 'Crazy in Love' used. That was awesome.

Then again, I've never been interested in reading the books to be honest.

ScarletRose wrote:

The trailer's got me acting so crazy right now....

![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes") haha love this x