FIFTY SHADES OF GREY OFFICIAL TRAILER REACTIONS!

I really like the new version of Crazy In Love... I think it's so appropriate with drawn out raspy vocals and how it starts with piano, like Christian's playing... GAH.

After watching that trailer I might have to read the books lol.

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Oops I just posted a similar thread!

We all just stood around Plum's desk to watch it together... it's the first time I've heard the room so quiet! It looks incredible.

Can't believe I had to watch it at home on my own and miss the group gathering :(

but... OMG! I literally screamed when it ended!

I am so excited. It is (weirdly) exactly how I imagined it when reading the book - the way the office looked and the clothes she wore to the interview etc.

This is my Valentines date with my boyfriend sorted!

Ahhhhhhhh!

I know, everything looked so gorgeous and plush. It is soooo exciting!! The office, her clothes, the helicopter, it is so amazing watching the books come to life ....

I was wondering also if we will see any of the Fifty Shades Collection in the movie (minus the logos of course) ...

I know where Mr Scorpius and I will be on Valentine's Day too - lol xx

Lollipop ;) wrote:

After watching that trailer I might have to read the books lol.

I'm hoping the film is better than the books...

The OHs views - I don't like Grey he isn't double takeable, in the books their always going on about how much everyone wants him ect, how sexy he is, but I don't get that in the trailer. He looks ordinary

He also agreed with my perception of Ana that he thought she was a stronge character we only know that she is shy because of the inner monolouge. But without that she portrayed herself as quite strong.

haha Steph! I wanted Ian Somerhalder, he was the perfect match IMO.

I can't stop watching... I can't believe we have to wait til February...

I'm not sure, I've never read the books but it may be due to my own tastes I always imagine a dominant man to be in his 40s, he seems too young to me. Don't think I'll bother

Just watched the trailer, it looks fab! Can't wait to see it!

From the trailer, it seems that the storyline has been kept very close to that in the books. This is a big plus for me as I can't stand it when adaptations veer off on a complete tangent, does my head in lol.

I have a feeling that cinemas are going to be very booked up on release day!

FrozenAngel wrote:

haha Steph! I wanted Ian Somerhalder, he was the perfect match IMO.

I have the meh feeling with Ian. He's good looking but he's not jawdroppingly, heartflutteringly, stop dead in your tracks gorgeous. I thought Jamie's very first appearance in the trailer was alright but the later scenes? Hot damn, he's a perfect Christian!

Young and fun95 wrote:

I'm not sure, I've never read the books but it may be due to my own tastes I always imagine a dominant man to be in his 40s, he seems too young to me. Don't think I'll bother

He's supposed to be young though. One of the "things" about Christian Grey is that he is so successful at such a young age.

Think I need a new copy of the book, read, cried & spent the last hour hugging it to calm down from watching the trailer.......I see a few of the FSOG collection being bought this weekend! x

I thought Ana looked good, but Mr Grey? Hm...not quite!

I want to see this purely to see how it translates into a movie. Wasn't the biggest fan of the books (never got past the first one actually) but I'll give it a go!

Am i the only one who thought the start was a bit like the secretary?

OH has already promised to take me for valentines day.

I agree Lovebrids I thought Mr Grey would look much better!

Can not wait to see it but sadly the mr tray in the trailer doesn't compare to the one in my head am goin to go gold class to watch it n am left woundering if their is going to be 3 movies like the books xx

Just watched it and can't wait to see it. I only read the first book and some of the second. May have to dig them out again. My restraints kit arrived today too!![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I wasn't looking forward to it and the books weren't great but after watching the trailer, it looks amazin!! :D

Looks amazing! I'd of preferred Alexander Skarsgard for Christian, but that's because he was the image I formed when reading the books. I now want my own red room again!