FIFTY SHADES OF GREY OFFICIAL TRAILER REACTIONS!

looks awsome and coincedentally my fifty shades of grey bath oil arrived on the very morning the prieview was released so if that isnt a good omen i dont know what is!

I saw it earlier this morning and it does look good but Christian is supposed to have copper hair but thats something that can be overlooked. Now to choose who I watch it with. My very open minded mom who is by best friend, my friend who is a bit of a prude or my SD???

PetiteJess wrote:

Am i the only one who thought the start was a bit like the secretary?

from the first book I thought it was plagiarised from the secretary even the main guy is called mr grey

I never imagined Christian with copper hair so that doesn't bother me. I wanted Ian Somerhalder to be Christian BUT Jamie Dornan is hot stuff so its all good :D His accent is a bit duff though considering he has been in a few American TV shows. As for Ana... hmm still not sure of her. I prefer Alexis Bledel from the fake trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swSA_GiB0g0

Not keen on Beyonce doing the soundtrack but I can block that out. Oh and last thing... Rita Ora as Mia.. no ta.

Not a fan of the books if I'm honest but anything with Jamie Dornan is going to be a winner, definitely going to see it!

I cannot wait to see this!!! Looks brilliant!!

I think they have managed to get Anna pretty well from what I imagined in the books. Maybe a little too old still but very close.

Christian however is all wrong for me, I do like Jamie Dornan but he just doesn't look like Mr Grey at all. He doesnt have the sharp jawline or the piercing eyes that can reflect his mood change in an instant. That's the one main reason a lot of people (me included) wanted Ian Somerhalder for the part, his acting abilities with his eyes alone make him perfect for it. Jamie's face is too kind and not intimidating enough and he's not got the right physique either (though knowing how much he managed to bulk up in a short time he did do a great attempt at it).

I do like that they are keeping to storyline though. I'll watch it but I'm no where near as excited about it as I would have been given the choice of actor for Christian (sorry Jamie).

It looks pretty good, I haven't read the books but I will probably watch this, but Christian doesn't work for me at all :(

Read all the books and wasn't that impressed, the film looks better but not sure about the choice of actor playing Christian.
The FSOG range looks very good though!

Thinking about buying the first book for my kindle now. But the review are terrible!

I've not read the books, no desire to. I think I'm going to watch the film tho because I am ever so slightly in love with Jamie (less clothes the better). I never like a film if I've read the book anyway because it clashes with my mental image. I'm kinda looking forward to watching all the hype.

Sorry not on my rador at all hated the first book, don't fancy the male lead so not interested

I read the books at the same time as my OH, the first one was ok but by the third the novelty was starting to wear off.

Let's hope they don't sanitise the film too much for the censors, trailer looks good and that's our Valentine Night planned next year!

Omg I cannot wait that long... Gonna be booking a baby sitter in advance! :D how many of your partners are going to watch it with u, so far looks like in going on my own unless I can convince the oh! :(