Filming

What do couples use to flim their home made movies, their phone in hand pov? on a tripod to capture both while filming ? And do you use any editing apps on your home made filming?

1 Like

We have just started having a play around with filming, we use a hand held go pro and use Movavi video player/editor.

2 Likes

I never like the use of tripods, personally. Always feels like you need to compensate what you’re doing for the benefit of the camera angle.
I’m hand is cool, but sometimes it gets in the way and I stop part way through as I want to use both hands.
Bringing someone in to record for you would be so many different levels of cool!

2 Likes

Do you have to pay to edit videos?

Yes you can buy the full package for a one off payment - think it was about £40 with a discount before christmas. There is a free trial version that lasts 1 week

That would be cool to get someone in to film but is that can something easily arrange? :thinking:

1 Like

The (very) old school way was to have a few cameras on tripods focused on different areas. Some close up and some overall. Then all the footage was edited for out of frame or out of focus. These days I have seen some awesome self productions that seem to use a phone and different types of craddles that don’t clamp the phone in place. Using the screen side camera you can move from table top to selfie to tripod. I have just started buying some of these from the big A.

Having someone else do it depends on who you know and trust. You don’t want your vid posted online by others.

I always found producing, editing, and reviewing the vid to be the turn on. We rarely looked at them after that and same goes for photos.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. I wouldn’t use a phone or anything connected to the internet, just for security. So, what kind of camera would work? Tripod, or is there something smaller than can fit on the top of a dresser or nightstand?

As for editing, are there free programs to download? Stuff that works, without a bunch of ads or bugs?

I just use my phone or his phone in a large tripod. Usually when we’re recording, its something specific, so we angle the tripod towards us. If its something close up then one of us will hold the phone.
I don’t edit it, we just capture the moment as it was. So if he’s piercing my nipple, the conversation we have at the time is part of the moment.

1 Like

Phone with a small tripod and a video camera with tripod, using two is fun if you like using video editing software. If it was just one recording device it would be the video camera that comes out.

Software I just use videostudio 10X. That version is outdated but works for what I use it for. Works on Windows 10/11.

Always good to have different size tripods for different positions. I love getting creative so I practice what I want way beforehand, so you aren’t thumbling around killing the mood.

We just use both our phones and capture the moment. We have some great vids of me deep throating as well as most sex positions.

We like to watch them back on our TV, it is a great turn on for hubby seeing me insert my strap on in his ass.

As far as editing is concerned, we don’t bother it’s best to see it as it is.

2 Likes

We just use our phones and a couple of those ring light tripods which you can pick up in home bargains for about a tenner.

I have used tripods , but I have a number of home made booms that I can adjust to almost any position . I also made clamp on mounts and have a small tripod that has flexible arms you can wrap around anything of a smaller diameter . I have used a number of cameras over the years along with high-8 video recorders . I motorcycle and have used my GoPro and other action cameras . These days my smart phone does everything . Here is a link to a thread I started some time ago about this subject . The Little Thread of Photo and Video tips and tricks

I just set up my laptop and it’s amazing watching it back

Me and my partner use a selfie stick can set it at loads of different angles and move where we can’t see takes abit of practice getting position right but get some really good close ups and then we put it on the big tv and watch it back​:blush:

1 Like

Don’t you find with a selfie stick you always have one arm busy and always reaching out of frame or does that not matter?

1 Like