Financial Domination

this is something Ive heard talked about in some BDSM circles and im really curious about how one goes about it

have you dominated anyone like this

and if you like being dominated like this what is it that turns you on or that you like about it?

I think the idea is that the men involved are usually rich and have a high powered job where they control aspects such as finance and expenditure and are probably motivated in their daily life by money, and having a findom is a way of letting go of this and submitting their own personal wealth to someone else and taking away the power and freedom they usually exercise in their 'normal' life.

Another aspect to consider is some men just like treating women and find this a turn on. I think if I was financially secure (or..well..I'm secure I guess but I mean rich haha) I would sway towards this behaviour, not perhaps for sexual gratification but just because I love giving *thoughtful* gifts and don't much like receiving them..this is a mild affliction but like most things plenty of people out there who will take it to the extreme (I don't mean that in a bad way). I'm sure a guy who would enjoy buying a random stranger high class lingere would also enjoy the thought of said stranger wearing the lingere that he paid for personally.

I get the fetish but I wouldn't like it if there was no means to an end

edit: oh and if anyone knows of any rich females that need a findom, I would realllllly love a new car haha! Interesting to think if there are any females who enjoy being findommed themselves

This fetish sounds like a definate turn on for me. The idea of having something that someone else had brought you makes the expirece all that more enjoyable like your being watched while wearig/using what you have been given. Im sure it does a lot for the men its true a lot of men are driven by power the more money the more power i thik if this fetsih gives both of those things it cant be bad! :)

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

I thoroughly disagree that the guys are generally loaded, none of my financial slaves ever earned that much cash.

I concede to your much more experienced view! Very interesting reading Hella

its interesting to see what others like

i think i'd have a hard time to dominate someone like this if the opportunity rose ( i pay my own way on dates and have never taken anyone up on their offer to buy me a drink at a bar)

I'm like that as well sweetlove666 however much i need or want somethig i always try to get it on my own its much more satisfying that way becuase you've done it on your own. I see the appeal to financially dominate a man i just dont know if i could do it if it acutally came down to it!

illumine wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

its interesting to see what others like

i think i'd have a hard time to dominate someone like this if the opportunity rose ( i pay my own way on dates and have never taken anyone up on their offer to buy me a drink at a bar)

its really hard accepting the money at first, I am never financially dependant so it feels strange but it can be really fun playing games with other peoples money.

Illume - how did you first go about it?

I understand it however I don't know if iI could ever actually go through with it. I'd feel appreciated however i'm definately not made to be a domme as i'd just want to pay him back at the end

Thankyou have added you as a friend i hope you dont mind. Thaks for the advise x

Jesus. Some of the kinks people have. I'm gonna start one.
Is there a talking like rastamouse when talking dirty fetish?

I've heard of Finanical Domination but I have always kept my money safe and never relied on anyone to buy things. if I want something I always pay cash!

I would be more then happy to take a girl out, shopping and other activities like quad biking or even take her down to the local clay shooting club and buy her a round of clay shooting! that be fun aswell taking pictures too! I might even take out afew girly friends the I know though other friends! :)

But I surpose then its not domination then!! but It be nice compared to for a sexual gain!

Or even. Using a vagina for putting practice. Yeah bit of a golf fetish I know.

Stuburns wrote:

Jesus. Some of the kinks people have. I'm gonna start one.
Is there a talking like rastamouse when talking dirty fetish?

I have afew dirty fetish :P I would like to buy some used ladies socks one day!! their are some people that like dirty feet! theres lots of kinks and fetishs It unbelieveable what turns some people on!

I even heard a judge & the Oh throw ring doughnuts around the judges penis from afew steps away! but if that makes them happy then its fine.

yeah financial control can be anything from treats to a domme, it could be controllin bank accounts like budget control or payments for orgasms or key holding for chasity/toy devices.

the subs/piggies/atm etc are not always rich etc they work within a controlled budge which is genreally agreed

I've never heard of this till reading this. I understand the idea but definitely don't understand it :) Is the feeling of being hard up (sorry :) ) similar to the feeling of not being able to sit comfortably after a hard spanking? e.g. being short of cash till payday in 3 weeks time will remind you for those 3 weeks that you spent your money being dominated? Which in turn, is a turn on?

Yeah dont get that myself, but, whatever floats your boat..

The other half transfers her pay (most of it) into my account, but she has credit card linked to my account, I control the finances, but I certainly dont dominate them.

What is it about the want to do it with money? Why is it that part which makes being dominated more appealling than a 'standard' D/s relationship? The fact you would be literally working for someone else?

I thought it was called married life lol

My wife opens all my statements and bills, part of what you have to do when I am in another country. I never ever thought about it in a domination sense. I do gget a kick out of buying her expensive prezzies though.

From her side I think she enjoys being trusted and it certainly narks her work mates whose husbands/boyfriends lives are a closed book.

Men are really really attracted to powerful women, so yes, I would see the attraction here. I have encountered financial domination, but money came from dady's pocket so that's not a turn on :(

MrBumcheeks wrote

I can speak only for me personally. I think (aside from blackmail, which is another matter entirely) the whole financial thing is probably the deepest level of control that one person could have over another.

This is really interesting MrB. My first thought was that Financial Domination could be explained as a sort of return to childhood...... being under the control of Mum and getting your pocket money from her. But I can see there's more to it than that.

I'm not being judgemental, but speaking personally, I'm quite careful with my money and putting it in the control of someone else would be my worst nightmare. (I'd rather be locked in a cage for an hour with Fluffbags and her whip !! Don't get me wrong, I love Fluffbags, like she was my own sister...... have you been to her site: wickedwoman.com ?)

Anyway, I'm inclined to put a brotherly arm around your shoulder and say 'this stretch of coast is not a great place to be swimming in...... there's SHARKS out there' ! In other words, you might end up with a Domme who gets to fleece you. But of course that's part of it..... taking the risk of it all going horribly wrong. Like a mountaineer being willing to put his life on the line.