First bondage toy you purchased

My girl wants to get into light bondage (to start at least) and I was curious to see what some of the first things other people purchased to get them started.

5 Likes

The first thing I purchased with a set that included a blindfold, gag, mini flogger, paddle, feather tickler, wrist cuffs and some rope.

I would definitely recommend looking at some of the sets Lovehoney do, particularly the ones with an under mattress restraint.

5 Likes

Nip clamp’s… under matters restraints. Love them

3 Likes

Definitely second the under-mattress restraints :heart_eyes: I had my OH get a heart shaped riding crop, double sided spanking paddle (furry & leather), a position wedge and a latex basque for me to start us off, but it was my birthday so :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Also got a set but have only used the under-mattress restraints from it as the rest of the toys were pretty cheap :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The first bondage item I ever purchased was a ‘Luxury Black Rope 5 meters’, as being tied up with my husbands football scarves didn’t have the same effect (I always managed to free myself from them :sweat_smile: oops)
But using the rope enhanced the feeling of truly being restrained, giving my husband full control to do whatever he wanted without me escaping :joy:
We also purchased a ‘PU Black Flogger’ along with the rope which I believe is a fantastic toy to use to introduce bondage. The flogger provided a tingly sensation when the tassels were slowly caressing/teasing the body. Then comes the strike…the pain rating is rather low in my opinion but the experience is rather enjoyable :grin:

4 Likes

I think the first bondage item I bought would’ve been some rope and I never looked back :yum:

2 Likes

Furry handcuffs. Unfortunately she doesn’t like using them

I’m used to being the rope bunny but my partner asked me to be the rigger so I’m back to basics. I’d recommend getting some handcuffs, blindfolds, and rope or bondage tape (which isn’t sticky but super versatile) if you want to experiment before moving to paddles, harsher restraints, floggers etc.

I first brought blindfold, slapper paddle and cuffs. It’s just built up from there, we’ve got under bed restraints, rope, floggers, crops, ball gag, restraint harness, collar and lead, tape, feather tickler, nipple clamps, wedge. It’s the best thing we done our sex life now is amazing, I love being the submissive and being completely dominated by him, having him have all the control over me. And we’ve never looked back

2 Likes

The first things we bought were bed restraints and a blindfold- nice simple and not too intimidating!

Our first purchases were handcuffs and a blindfold but if you’re looking for advice then under-mattress restraints, wrist-to-thigh restraints or thigh spreaders, all combined with a blindfold, are good without being too intimidating. We have all of those now.

First things were fluffy handcuffs, a feather tickler and blindfold, all quite non threatening.

Now we have stepped up a gear to underbed restraints, nipple clamps and paddles :+1:

We’ve been discussing e-stim in the future, so that may be our next step…

2 Likes

Some soft rope…

I went collar and nipple clamps, but im rather unusual and need to ease myself into being tied up.
Most people id recommend the underbed restraints or cuffs and a blindfold. Like @Calie said, some of the sets are really excellent places to start.

2 Likes

I got some handcuffs, a spanking paddle and a ball gag first. They were the main things I was interested in.

4 Likes

Blindfold was the first, swiftly followed my handcuffs and a whip

We are into light bondage. I bought a simple blindfold a few years back. Its now probably the most used item in our ‘box’. Wearing that red blindfold and not much else whilst hubby fires up the wand or the rabbit is the mist delicious erotic world you could ever visit imo

2 Likes

First thing we purchased was This set although ours is purple.

1 Like

The under bed restraint and blindfold although I did get a load of stuff from different websites as well at the same time. Some floggers and paddles etc.
I had some stuff years ago with an ex but hadn’t done anything since splitting with him for about 16 years so knew what I liked back then.
My tastes have somewhat expanded since then though :smiling_imp::blush:

3 Likes

I got dog collars and rope from a department store cheap and no one wonders
Have gotten more leather items

1 Like