First/Last/Favourite

Curious to see what everyone’s First/Last/Favourite sex toys are.

First- this was a first for my wife and myself, a pink rubber penis vibrator bought in a sex toy shop on the Reeperbahn in Hamburg many moons ago (still my wifes favourite ever toy)

Last- https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/handcuffs-restraints/bed-restraints-and-ties/p/bondage-boutique-bound-to-please-black-under-mattress-restraint/a19809g26203.html

Thought we would delve into the world of bondage, and have to admit that we are both enjoying it very much.

Favourite- as above mrs would say her original, however i think she would agree with me in this one as well

I love using this on her, worth a pirchase if youve been thinking about it.

*Next- next toy on my list is

Never owned a pocket pussy but looks pretty teasing. Payday cant come soon enough

1 Like

Not sure I could possibly choose out of my toys as I tend to go through phases of preferring one or the other lol
But currently my go to is this one,

1 Like

Oh, i like the look of that. I think mrs would like this also

My first was a Rampant Rabbit, it didn’t do much for me and it was a tad too girthy for me.

The last toy I bought was this Supersoft Galaxy dildo I wanted something softer specifially for anal as I received a softer tester and it was so much nicer than My go-to ‘Barney’

My favourite toy is this Lick me pump, its heavenly.

1 Like

I like the look of the galaxy dildo, very nice. My OH was the same with the first rabbit she bought. Loves them now

I’ve not tried the dildo yet but it feels very nice in my hand. I’ve never been able to get on with rabbits, or any GSpot toys, they just don’t work for me.

1 Like

First: Doc Johnson vibrator that does not appear to be carried in LH anymore, so I don’t think I can specify in this thread, but as Doc Johnson products are carried otherwise I think it’s okay to say that much.

Last: Bondage Boutique Silicone Ball Stretcher

Favorite: Womanizer Pro40 would for sure be my wife’s “desert island” toy and I’m inclined to agree that the cumulative pleasure derived from that purchase puts it at the top for me as well. I could watch her use it forever. The We-Vibe Melt is a close contender for me just because it is that much easier to use together/partnered without getting too creative with positions. but we’ll give the edge to the Pro40 as it was purchased first, years earlier, and really was a goundbreaker in terms of how much she enjoyed it compared to any previous vibrator owned.

1 Like

First - an awful cheap lipstick vibrator, battery operated, really wasn’t as exciting as I thought it’d be :joy:

Last - got this as a tester, not bad, just a little too noisy and our walls are thin in my sharehouse

Favourite - been my favourite for over a year now, nothing’s topped it yet

Next - both of these are sitting on my wishlist, can’t decide :joy:

1 Like

I had never heard of a ball stretcher until now. Had a look and think it might have to go on my wishlist. Some good reviews on them.

We have something similar to the womanizerPro40, and likewise the OH loves it. They seem to be very popular

The clit suction Stimulators keep poping up as favourites, must be something in it :thinking: lol.

Those unihorns are pretty cute, and as the national animal of Scotland we aprove :unicorn:

I’ve just worn the stretcher once. My wife normally really enjoys the sensation of my balls bouncing/swinging forward during doggy style, so I’m hoping this will enhance that for her. And it’s a pleasant sensation for me - just an added sensational awareness and tug of pressure.

I also got in the last order a combo cockring/ball sling that separates my balls and tugs them down. Very pleasant. Wife’s notes on that one we’re that even in missionary it provided pleasant additional focused stimulation to her lower vulva/taint with each thrust

1 Like

It really is like a powerful pocket rocket And never has let me down! I’d defo recommend getting one :wink:

1 Like