First Saturday of the Month

This topic has got a little sprawling over time. :slightly_smiling_face: I keep meaning to give it a spruce up and dress it up nice with all the new forum features, but I have not got round to it yet. :slightly_frowning_face:

Though now I know people are still using it it may give me the keep up jacksy I need to tidy it up. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

Iā€™m afraid to say that sex toys rarely (if ever) have pass-through charging, so you will need to charge it and not use it at the same time - otherwise youā€™ll fry it. :grimacing:

1 Like

Iā€™m intrigued :face_with_monocle: Does anyone know: Is it the toy or the charger that burns out first?

Iā€™ve not done it myself, but I thought it put too much strain on the battery?

Or maybe the charging voltage is too high and burns out the motor or controls. Either way would end with a dead toy, I guess!

I just wondered if there was any small chance the charging equipment might be the weak link in the system, so the toys might live on?
Any electronic engineers out there?

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp! Iā€™ll keep that in mind. :grin::grin:

1 Like

Happy Vibrator Maintenance Day! :partying_face::tada:

Did you celebrate Vibrator Maintenance Day this month?
  • Yes indeedy! All primed and rotated :ok_hand:
  • Nah, couldnā€™t be arsed

0 voters

1 Like

Not sure ā€œCelebrateā€ is the word. ā€œPartake inā€ is more like it.

Well, yeah. But Iā€™m trying to make the chore-work sound a bit more exciting. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Haha @Ian_Chimp. Well sometimes I let my husband test them on me. All of them. Thatā€™s not a chore :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That certainly sounds a lot more fun than my way. :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™m envisioning some kind of sex toy ballpit, with you all lubed up and getting lobbed in with a leg-and-a-wing. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

A little late butā€¦

0 voters

2 Likes

This one is an important one, as itā€™s the last chance to refresh and rejuvenate your stash before Christmasā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face::christmas_tree:

0 voters

2 Likes

Iā€™ve also updated the OP with a more coherent explainer for those arriving for the first time. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

First one of 2022. :slightly_smiling_face:

0 voters

1 Like

Happy Vibrator Maintenance Day! :partying_face:

0 voters

2 Likes

@Bonzo2020 has just reminded me about the reminder. :slightly_smiling_face:

(belated) Happy Vibrator Maintenance Day! :partying_face:

0 voters

1 Like

Uh, need to have a sort through and do this :woman_facepalming: everything is starting to get a bit chaotic in my bedside cupboard.

3 Likes

How do you remember which charger goes with which toy?

My room was lit up like Blackpool Illuminations this week with all my charging :laughing: :bulb:

:laughing: process of trial and error with someof them. Wish more companies would tag the chargers with the toy name.

3 Likes

Some people tie a little label round them with a note on, though I just keep ours in the bag with the toy. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes