First Saturday of the Month

Thanks, Mr Chimp.

Iā€™m not back to full power yet (I need a battery maintenance day I think), but hopefully getting there.

I must admit it was a fab dinner dodge! Not to mention the washing up.

1 Like

I finally got round to this this evening, eventually! But, itā€™s before the 2nd Saturday of the month so thatā€™s a win right?

Iā€™ve also recently purchased a multi-usb plug which has been such a game changer in terms of how long it takes me to charge everything! Anyone else love seeing all their prized possessions getting their energy back? Iā€™m not exaggerating when I say they are the items of my household that get the most care and attention.

6 Likes

Takes me too long to get everything out but luckily most of my items arent rechargeable and most of the rest dont even use batteries lol

1 Like

Happy Vibrator Maintenance Day! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad this came up in the feed as this has reminded me I need to sort through my toys as I am pretty sure that one or two no longer work. I never really think about changing the batteries regularly but thatā€™s a good idea! x

2 Likes

Itā€™s also a great time to bring some lesser used toys to the top of the deck for a bit of variety too. :+1: We have far too many toys to use in a month (even if we were at it like rabbits :slightly_smiling_face:), so rotating them out is a really good way of keeping our toy stash ā€˜newā€™ and interesting. And sometimes returning to a toy that was a bit ā€˜mehā€™ when you first got it can give you a different perspective on it the second (or third :slightly_smiling_face:) time round. :+1:

2 Likes

Happy Vibrator Maintenance Day! :tada::balloon:

1 Like

Thx @Ian_Chimp i shall get right on it - as the missus returns from work tomorrow after a week away!

1 Like

Kept meaning to say thank you for this reminder, they all got charged last week which I think is a record for me :partying_face:

I still need to sort all my wires though and label them somehow, as this is what takes the longest thing each time, itā€™s basically trial and error to see if it fits! The branded ones are easy but itā€™s all the jack chargers that look so similar but are slightly different!

3 Likes

Itā€™s that time againā€¦

Happy Vibrator Maintenance Day! :partying_face::balloon:

2 Likes

Uh oh! I wasnā€™t feeling great about that time and had completely forgotten.

Looks like tomorrowā€™s going to be a busy one!

1 Like

Happy Vibrator Maintenance Day! :partying_face::tada::balloon:

4 Likes

Oops :grimacing: i always forget to do this and several of them where out of charge when i just checked. Hopefully theyā€™ll be ok (several pf them are new so im hopeful)

2 Likes

Ah. I forgot about this oneā€¦

Happy Vibrator Maintenance Day! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder @Ian_Chimp Missed seeing you pop up everywhere the last few days :cry: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I tell you what I forgot about againā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy belated Vibrator Maintenance Day everybody! :partying_face:

Did you celebrate Vibrator Maintenance Day this month?
  • Yes indeedy! All primed and rotated :ok_hand:
  • Nah, couldnā€™t be arsed

0 voters

3 Likes

Me tooā€¦ though it was more of a ā€˜I donā€™t have the energy right nowā€™ than my usual (really, really) bad memory.

1 Like

I have remembered! :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy Vibrator Maintenance Day! :partying_face::tada:

Did you celebrate Vibrator Maintenance Day this month?
  • Yes indeedy! All primed and rotated :ok_hand:
  • Nah, couldnā€™t be arsed

0 voters

7 Likes

In the (hopefully very temporary) absence of @Ian_Chimp (hope everything is okay with you :orange_heart::banana:) - I nearly forgot to charge all my vibes this weekend!

Weā€™ve missed the Saturday but thought Iā€™d pop in a little reminder for those, like me, who rely on someone to remind me to charge those buried vibes so they donā€™t fall to the grave!

Happy (Belated) Vibrator Maintenance Day :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

@Ian_Chimp thanks for this topic. I donā€™t have any rechargeable toys at this time. However, when I purchase some I will reread this topic. I had a womanizer clitoral stimulator but I killed it. Hubby and I had a marathon and it wasnā€™t keeping up, so I plugged it in and kept going. Well, I think I burned it out. :cry::cry: my lesson learned was, donā€™t plug n play. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like